need to learn.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHINO

i need to learn how to apply marble plaster. is ther anyone in the north west who could show me how it,s done its for my own house. i live in bolton and iam willing to travel. dont want to splash out on money for course.:RpS_unsure:

Think you need to take this one by the horns , Rhino...............:RpS_laugh:

OK long-stroke. i take it you got the tools. tell me where to buy the stuff and i will sort that out. not unless you got a job i can come with you,

Boltons not to far from me so you could laern at yours? have you decided on a finish/colour? Marmorino or lucidato? Yes ive got the tools. U come up with what u want and tell me the m2 and we can arange it. Ill spread the walls and you can follow behind me polishing or practicing on some plasterboard ect so you dont mess it up lol...

thanks for the offer longstroke. the boss has now changed her mind and wants to wait till after chrimbo..

It's not about one finish in marble plastering. Lucidato is a Classico finish. You cannot do it in a day, you are setting yourself up for dissappointment.

Marmorino is a branded name. Then name of the finish will always appear on the Italian Label on the tub. Marmo Classic , Carrara, Intona, etc..

It's not about one finish in marble plastering. Lucidato is a Classico finish. You cannot do it in a day, you are setting yourself up for dissappointment.

True but who said we were going to do it in a day? why DISSAPOINTMENT ? The fella would be labouring on me for what ever finished he wanted for a fee...

I've just finished a feature wall for someone in classico carried out over several days. First day a coat of resin primer and a coat of carrara. Second day some prep work and a tight coat of carrara. Third day some prep work and a coat of coloured classic. fourth day a coat of coloured classic followed immediately by a second tight coat wet on wet. Two days to dry out properly and then two coats of cera wax!!!! Superb!!!!!

I've just finished a feature wall for someone in classico carried out over several days. First day a coat of resin primer and a coat of carrara. Second day some prep work and a tight coat of carrara. Third day some prep work and a coat of coloured classic. fourth day a coat of coloured classic followed immediately by a second tight coat wet on wet. Two days to dry out properly and then two coats of cera wax!!!! Superb!!!!!
Well done fella hope u enjoyed it, ovb ur now not a venitian plastering speacilist but u got a bit of experiance on site and picked up some new skills ect. Practice makes perfect as they say. Upload some pics so we can all see? but be prepared to get some stick lol and do it via photo buket :RpS_lol::RpS_thumbup:

Yeh mike get some pics up for the lads..............:RpS_thumbup:.erm can you make them pics we can actually see please. if you get stuck LSP knows the crack...........

Status
Not open for further replies.