Parex EWI

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanD

Job we are on atm is changing systems to parex, guessing it will be Maite monocomposant for base-coat and dash receiver anyone used this before, and what's your personal opinion on it and the system?

thanks guys.

Unless they have introduced a dash receiver in the last few month then you will be using the maite to dash into. Good luck

yep parex don't have a dash receiver, the maite hangs forever aswell this time of year.

maite is £26 a bag so bloody expensive if your going to use it i think weatherby systems are about £7 a bag but not sure

Yeah we are using maite as a dash receiver on top of rockwool boards, horrible spec but thats down to the contractor. Parex are on site 2morrow for a demo ill let you know how we get on with it! lol

26 quid for maite wow where the hell are you buying it from i pay 19 and wouldnt use anything else and its so versatile put a splash of accelerator in water to send it off at this time of year .....

Yeah we are using maite as a dash receiver on top of rockwool boards, horrible spec but thats down to the contractor. Parex are on site 2morrow for a demo ill let you know how we get on with it! lol

You on that fernhill job ?

I had a look round there that is without doubt the worst i think i have seen in 23 years of doing roughcasting.

You on that fernhill job ?

I had a look round there that is without doubt the worst i think i have seen in 23 years of doing roughcasting.

Yeah we was on there for a bit but the job was terrible, got 3/4 through 2 blocks after having 2 days worth of materials delivered once a week for months before a complete stop, run by some 1 who was down in england and only contactable once a week if lucky and seen on site every 2-3 weeks for 1 day promising things will change. The other subby and his 4 squads of polish got kicked off site due to filling gas flues with render & terrible work. We were asked to clean up their mess (impossible) we held on due to prospects of the job running smoothly and it never happened so we left and unpaid. Absoulute joke.
Apparently it is running normal again now due to agreed funding by the council but if it is 10% of what it used to be the whole site will go tits up again.

Yeah we was on there for a bit but the job was terrible, got 3/4 through 2 blocks after having 2 days worth of materials delivered once a week for months before a complete stop, run by some 1 who was down in england and only contactable once a week if lucky and seen on site every 2-3 weeks for 1 day promising things will change. The other subby and his 4 squads of polish got kicked off site due to filling gas flues with render & terrible work. We were asked to clean up their mess (impossible) we held on due to prospects of the job running smoothly and it never happened so we left and unpaid. Absoulute joke.
Apparently it is running normal again now due to agreed funding by the council but if it is 10% of what it used to be the whole site will go tits up again.

Polish workers doing bad work !!!
And filling gas flu with render ????

I simply do not believe

Status
Not open for further replies.