pebble dashing tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed_101

what do you use to flick the stones on with,is there a propper tool for it?

i have always made my own(bit like a table tennis paddle)

Better off making your own , the ones you buy are very heavy,and the handel is too slim.I use a piece of 4" soil or sewer pipe about 6"wide,cut a slice in it,and use a blow torch to open it up and shape it,when i have the desired shape I fix it to an out cut of a shovel handel,its very light and very strong.

SPREADS said:
Better off making your own , the ones you buy are very heavy,and the handel is too slim.I use a piece of 4" soil or sewer pipe about 6"wide,cut a slice in it,and use a blow torch to open it up and shape it,when i have the desired shape I fix it to an out cut of a shovel handel,its very light and very strong.

Good idea that.

SPREADS said:

good idea its bloody murder when the handle snaps on coal shovels and you have to try and fix them... think i might just patent that idea

A small piece of plastic pipe about 12" long & a little bit bigger in diameter than the pebble,
put pebble inside & blow like a pea shooter it takes ages but its fun ::)

SLIPPY said:
Hurling trowel is what we like to call them.
The TROW-HAWK is a great tool for harling spar or pebble on .Tried and tested by many renderers also great for applying scratch and top coat coudnt resist this one.CHEERS. jimfish

Status
Not open for further replies.