1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Pebbledash and render job near Haverhill requires proficent operator.Please call 01440 820656 ray

Discussion in 'Public Looking For a Plasterer' started by tib, Jun 19, 2017.

1. tib

tib New Member

pebbledasher required for job near Haverhill Essex/ Suffolk border.)01440 820656

• Like Like x 1
  2. zolco

zolco Private Member

Google DC rendering, Dean is that way (y)

3. tib

tib New Member

thankyou, but he is about 2hrs away.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zolco

zolco Private Member

@malc is this your way?

5. malc

malc Private Member

thanks zolco, i am already booked up. i give Rays number to my brother Rob he loves dashing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Rm plasterers might be able to help. They are near enough. Give them a google.

7. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

If u got the money iv got the time (y)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. PlasteRightUK

PlasteRightUK Active Member

Still looking for someone?

9. scottie5

scottie5 Private Member

10. Gibbo

Gibbo Private Member

Cheers scottie too busy mate plus i only skim nowadays

• Like Like x 1
  11. PlasteRightUK

PlasteRightUK Active Member

I've called them mate
    The bloke has sorted it now lads already been on the phone to him. Thought I'd let you all know save you calling/emailing and wasting your time.

• Like Like x 3