Plasterboarding summerhouse

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Second hand summerhouse, the old plasterboard was ripped out and it’s getting new stuff as it all got damaged when moving it. What’s best plasterboard to use? It’s already insulated and has plastic sheeting all around it.

Second hand summerhouse, the old plasterboard was ripped out and it’s getting new stuff as it all got damaged when moving it. What’s best plasterboard to use? It’s already insulated and has plastic sheeting all around it.
Ask ye plasterer . Should I fetch trowel in may

Blue sound block board, (knauf ) soild board. Done a whole big 5 bed house in it once. Res bar and silicone/caulked all joints/gaps. not nice to work with tho cause it’s a cunnt to cut

Horrible I’m converting my garage at the mo and went and seen a mate (dryliner) and he’s give me 20 odd sheets of 15mm for free can’t complain but horrible to sling about
Cut it with old handsaw ,piece of piddle !!

Horrible I’m converting my garage at the mo and went and seen a mate (dryliner) and he’s give me 20 odd sheets of 15mm for free can’t complain but horrible to sling about
Yes definitely especially to dab on stairwalls