Plasterer available in the north east

Members online

Plasterer available for work in the north east of England

Get posting and get to know the lads on here and you will get work mate. When I come to think of it i never got work from here you wankers I got no work or mug @Danny . Let the lads know what you can do mate am sure you will get work if you stay on here.

A good number of us have picked up plenty of work off here. I was recommended by a member and that snowballed into a very nice run of work

Plasterer available for work in the north east of England
Welcome :)

Right to get work from tpf you need to be active and get chatting...people will start to know where abouts you live and remember that.. then when work comes up which it does very often then you will get shout outs and tags....

But with tpf you get out what you put in...

Welcome along ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Get posting and get to know the lads on here and you will get work mate. When I come to think of it i never got work from here you wankers I got no work or mug @Danny . Let the lads know what you can do mate am sure you will get work if you stay on here.
We don't have enough Irish living plasterers on here... get your mates on chlemo

We don't have enough Irish living plasterers on here... get your mates on chlemo

Did you fall out of bed not like you to be up at this time lol. I most say it to them to come on.

Welcome :)

Right to get work from tpf you need to be active and get chatting...people will start to know where abouts you live and remember that.. then when work comes up which it does very often then you will get shout outs and tags....

But with tpf you get out what you put in...

Welcome along ;-)

True id never give work out on here again unless there regulars..u can easily weed out who u know will leave a tidy job just by getting to know lads on here where as newbies who just post for work leaves me suspicious..if we wasn't busy we wud of found work on here many a time..its a gud platform for work but 2 many chancers out there these days