Plasterer Required For Knaresborough Area ( North Yorks)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keredewor

Hi everybody

1905 Edwardian Semi which had now been gutted for refurbishment, lime plaster ceilings and brick/lathe

Extensive work, ceilings and stoothings to overboard then skim in gypsum, walls to be patched and then over skimmed, some coving repairs all in lime

After building work is finished patch repair to external rendering.

It's an interesting job as part of a quality refurb, anyone interested, before we employ we will want to talk to previous customers as we can't afford for it not to be 100% right

Thanks for looking

I have a lot of pics so I will sort them into room by room, basically it's 3 bedrooms, a new bathroom and en suite, hallway, diner, lounge, kitchen and a new single storey extension, like I say, each ceiling over boarded and skimmed in gypsum, generally all external walls lime plaster repairs and then over skimmed with a couple of dividing walls re skimmed either side, all stoothing re boarded and gypsum, new extension dabbed board and gypsum along with new ceilings

In my view it's nothing special (apart from some coving repairs) but it's a good amount of continuous work

Hi everybody

1905 Edwardian Semi which had now been gutted for refurbishment, lime plaster ceilings and brick/lathe

Extensive work, ceilings and stoothings to overboard then skim in gypsum, walls to be patched and then over skimmed, some coving repairs all in lime

It's an interesting job as part of a quality refurb, anyone interested, before we employ we will want to talk to previous customers as we can't afford for it not to be 100% right

Thanks for looking
Good luck with it mate :RpS_thumbup:

Think he has covered it :rolleyes) more a meet and measure ,with your own profile in hand i think

Hi everybody

Thanks for looking

whats the rendering aspect of it?
knaresborough is right on our doorstep.

Until the building work is completed the overall extent of the rendering is not yet known, we are removing all box sash windows so all reveals will need rendering, along with various patch repairs plus the rear of the property where the new extension will be tied in to the existing house so that will probably mean the rear will all need rendering

If you are right on the doorstep do you want to meet up?

The current render is a pebble dash, the house us located on Victoria Avenue, it's currently scaffolded so you can't mix it if your driving by.....

Yep i can call in by all means, we're rendering contractors, I'm in Harrogate, starbeck next week so 5 mins away. Drop me a pm.

Thanks Richard, the rendering, whilst it requires to be completed is secondary to the plastering works

Anyone interested ????

Thanks Richard, the rendering, whilst it requires to be completed is secondary to the plastering works

Anyone interested ????

ah ok, yep unfortunately im not interested in the plastering.

theres a spread on here from York @Rhys it might be up his street, to give you an estimate.

Hi everybody

Thanks for looking

this is all very well saying you will talk to previous customers and check quality of work etc etc, and I can understand this, but surely it should work both ways and you should give the plasterer a list of people/builders merchants etc whoever you deal with, that you pay your bills on time

this is all very well saying you will talk to previous customers and check quality of work etc etc, and I can understand this, but surely it should work both ways and you should give the plasterer a list of people/builders merchants etc whoever you deal with, that you pay your bills on time

Never entered my head, but your right, I have no problem with that at all from previous refurbishments, local tradesmen etc and local builders merchants (travis, brooks etc)

In this area most trades are busy and I just want to push the job on

Status
Not open for further replies.