plasterers required shipstone on stour

Members online

CcPlasteringltd

Hi we are looking for 1/2 gangs of plasterers/boarders to work on a new nursing home in lower furlong.
The job starts on January 1st.
Must have cscs card and preferably qualified or experienced.
It will be 10 weeks continues work paying £3m2 dab £3m2 skim with digs negotiable.
Every room is coved so if theres anyone interested in coving this job give us a call.

We are currently very busy in the Mansfield area in which we need a good gang of boarders

our company is Cornell & Carter Plastering Ltd
contact us on

matt 07792995490
adi 07813689117

With the amount of work out there and the lack of folk to do it you'd have thought the prices would have went up?
There's always some out there who's willing to do it for less

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

People jump on jobs when they go quiet for a few days or weeks I think. Their thinking is £1 is better than no £. 3 quid is still better than some of the rates I see on some forums.

Not going to lie I couldn't make it pay but I'm not knocking the guys who can, just thought with supply and demand the prices would have went up

People jump on jobs when they go quiet for a few days or weeks I think. Their thinking is £1 is better than no £. 3 quid is still better than some of the rates I see on some forums.

3 pound a meter dab 3 pound skim there's some wrong if you can't do 50 to 60 square by 3 bells on them prices

£3 its about £2 if your lucky in The north of Ireland ffs
Hense the reason I headed accross the water 2 weeks ago

Still prices could be better when a gardener charges 25-40 quid to mow a patch of lawn in 5-10 minutes and if he fux it up he'll get it right next time

10 year back we was skimming for £1.75 a meter same for dab .boarding was a £1.25 a square. Savage days during the recession but you can make wages

Did you managed to get something last Fri sat in the end?

He came and did my hoovering.

Attachments

• 1477948637290.jpg
    1477948637290.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 262
10 year back we was skimming for £1.75 a meter same for dab .boarding was a £1.25 a square. Savage days during the recession but you can make wages
I remember reading somewhere that the cost of living doubles every ten years, so in real terms the rates ain't much different.

There's numerous outfits in Wigan who I won't mention that here in the north-west pay 2.30 still . And lads I know will whip through new builds for fun making 900 a week smashing 10 to 12 bags of board finish on each a day . So 3 quid a square is top arrow

I remember reading somewhere that the cost of living doubles every ten years, so in real terms the rates ain't much different.
Have they b*ll***s doubled. There's people on here saying 4 quid a square for skimming. Well if I got that I would do 1 gause. Bead up n go home

Well my friend if you can get more than the average rate set by all the main outfits hear in Manchester let me know. Because over the past 27 years rates haven't increased. We're plasterers at the end of the day .not plastic surgeons pal

Well my friend if you can get more than the average rate set by all the main outfits hear in Manchester let me know. Because over the past 27 years rates haven't increased. We're plasterers at the end of the day .not plastic surgeons pal
Maybe it's the attitude that that's all the job pays so just get your head down and do it that's holding rates back. Not having a go at you personally just trying to work out why with the amount of work about these rates aren't creeping up

I could make that pay very easily, not having to worry about the ceiling angle will save you so much time and like what's been said, the rates in Manchester are well below that.

couldnt agree more mate.i guess everyone also has different clientele.
I agree totally. But and the end of the day we're plasterers. The days of Harry Enfield are a mither. I have advanced craft gold card so what .the prices out there are set no matter what . I look on this forum and there's only a few site men . Algeeman. Gibbo and this fella Kitchy. They all live in my world of plastering

I could make that pay very easily, not having to worry about the ceiling angle will save you so much time and like what's been said, the rates in Manchester are well below that.
Oh I know I live in the real world . Not doing Mrs Jones pantry for beer money