Plasterers wanted

Members online

Hi Tim,

Do you mind me asking ref garden centres & garages???

Seems a bit random?

Just trying yo visualise where to plaster with those?

South Yorkshire myself and really busy, though if north midland nay be able to help out on occasional days if ever struggling to nudge jobs on.

May be good for

Plenty of people I think from down that wat on here I think

@The bearbeef ?
@Nisus

Then there's the 2 poofs @Lodan & @theplasterman aka pete/Vince/ Mr ex unifinish.

Good luck buddy

Hi Tim,

Seems a bit random?

South Yorkshire myself and really busy, though if north midland nay be able to help out on occasional days if ever struggling to nudge jobs on.

May be good for

@The bearbeef ?
@Nisus

Then there's the 2 poofs @Lodan & @theplasterman aka pete/Vince/ Mr ex unifinish.

Good luck buddy
You missed out Drew. Peacock and his brother Chris and Hugh Janus oh and Dwayne pipe.

Nah 2 max pal

Need a 65ltr + for 3 bags PS I've got 1 at that size and it's perfect as can still use for smaller mixes aswell

Them gorilla tubs @75ltr get 3.5 bags in
I'll be happy with the 2 bags tbh. I'll buy the 50l then when there is 2 of us skimming I'll use the 110l I think.

Thanks for the mention @zombie, I also intrigued by the work post info and would be happy to look at any work in east midlands especially if there is a possibility to spray finish the area's..

Hopefully I'll have water setting's sorted by then.

Hi Tim,

Seems a bit random?

May be good for

@The bearbeef ?
@Nisus

Good luck buddy
Sorry mate the garages are car dealerships and the garden centres are these new huge things with shops and cafe's, we do a lot of offices too and parge coat prior to dot and dab.
Cheers for reply mate.
Uncle TT

Sorry mate the garages are car dealerships and the garden centres are these new huge things with shops and cafe's, we do a lot of offices too and parge coat prior to dot and dab.
Cheers for reply mate.
Uncle TT

Ahhh I see, nice 1 buddy!

Cheers for reply mate.
Uncle TT

I've a lot of experience in garages, I get all my diesel and flowers for the Mrs there. I could be tempted to buy them from garden centres if the money was good.....