Plastering Business for Sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekf

Hello. My name is Derek and I am seeking a buyer for my established plastering business. It would suit a beginner / diyer orsomeone looking to start off in plastering as it has been established for over eight years and so has a good customer base. I am in Kirkwall on Orkney. It is priced at £10 000. What you will get for your money-

A Ford transit 260 SWB TD. 2002. 171 000 miles and four months mot

Scaffolding and planks, ladders, work platforms, youngmans

Loads of different trowels and accessories. Plaster mixer. Site light. Belle cement mixer. Tarpaulins. Basically everything you will need to start your own plastering business. I can arrange the transfer of my existing mobile number but not my landline. That way you get the most valuable asset - my past customers. There are no premises for storage so the buyer will have to arrange storage.

I will personally work with any potential buyer for six weeks giving you a crash course in plastering and allowing you to tackle jobs on your own. I cannot pay anyone for those six weeks so if you can keep that in mind.

If anyone is interested please get in touch. This is a ongoing concern. You will be be setting yourself up for years to come in a lovely part of the world.

Also you ill get a full list of telephone numbers and names of all my past customers. A database of potential work

A small plastering company , Think most people will still Want Derek ,the company is you ,bit like me selling up ,where Keith ?,Oh i just brought his past work !

Have to agree with that... for 10k I could start up and have plenty of work no problems....

Better off employing someone to do the work and make some money that way :)

2735581861_7fc74befc5_z.jpg
:sorprendido3:

Hello. My name is Derek and I am seeking a buyer for my established plastering business. It would suit a beginner / diyer orsomeone looking to start off in plastering as it has been established for over eight years and so has a good customer base. I am in Kirkwall on Orkney. It is priced at £10 :hola: What you will get for your money-

Loads of different trowels and accessories. Plaster mixer. Site light. Belle cement mixer. Tarpaulins. Basically everything you will need to start your own plastering business. I can arrange the transfer of my existing mobile number but not my landline. That way you get the most valuable asset - my past customers. There are no premises for storage so the buyer will have to arrange storage.

I will personally work with any potential buyer for six weeks giving you a crash course in plastering and allowing you to tackle jobs on your own. I cannot pay anyone for those six weeks so if you can keep that in mind.

If anyone is interested please get in touch. This is a ongoing concern. You will be be setting yourself up for years to come in a lovely part of the world.

Yeah when I was moving to oz I had a guy ask me if I was selling my business I said to him the same as you guys are saying, people who phone me want me there's plenty of other plasterers/renders around you owning my van and mobile will not get you my work

Is this the new six week plasterimg course? but with a van and tools thrown in, a SIM card and load of numbers? The guys a genious, I am also selling a plastering company based just around the corner from you, for £15000 with two mobile numbers, a van full of tools and as many numbers as you like :) but I am also gonna throw in the website :)

Ideally suitors should
Hello. My name is Derek and I am seeking a buyer for my established plastering business. It would suit a beginner / diyer orsomeone looking to start off in plastering as it has been established for over eight years and so has a good customer base. I am in Kirkwall on Orkney. It is priced at £10 000. What you will get for your money-

FATARM ...INTERESTED.....

Fuckkin beat markbond to it:bailando:

if you'll throw your wife in to sweeten the deal i'm interested. lets touch base

If it was an ongoing business ie had people working then it can be sold but don't think you can sell your job...

I think he's selling a lifestyle. Selling a dream job on a little island. Maybe it's a trap like in the wicker man when they got Edward Edward to go to that island and then killed him

It's a bit like selling a window cleaning round! Derek will be swanning around Orkney with newish van and tools it would be hilarious worth doing just for the laugh. Write a book about it ...

It's a bit like selling a window cleaning round! Derek will be swanning around Orkney with newish van and tools it would be hilarious worth doing just for the laugh. Write a book about it ...
Funnily enough window cleaners d sell their rounds. Someone I knew brought one for a grand it was only a small one mind but it does work in that instance, they may lose a few customers but not that many it'll make any odds.

YEH they do but that is a regular fortnight or monthly thing, a bit different to plastering. If I rang any of the tradesman I know and someone else answered and said he had bought the business off him for £10,000 I would laugh my bollox off. Why would a plasterer who was good buy someone else's business? I know he said he would train them up but then he is gonna recommend a stranger who has just started to all is existing clients? Come on that's not gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.