Plastering & Team Leading NVQ Combined - Fully Funded

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

We can now add Team Leading into every single NVQ we deliver.

As the Team Leading NVQ Certificate is a work-based qualification it is done at the same time as your Plastering, Dry-Lining or EWI NVQ assessments.

This is a nationally recognised qualification is perfect for anyone wanting to go into management. A level 2 qualification, the training is designed to teach you simply how to motivate a team, achieve targets and spot new opportunities for your company.

And CITB will Cover the cost of both qualifications.

Contact me if interested.

As the Team Leading NVQ Certificate is a work-based qualification it is done at the same time as your Plastering, Dry-Lining or EWI NVQ assessments.

This is a nationally recognised qualification is perfect for anyone wanting to go into management. A level 2 qualification, the training is designed to teach you simply how to motivate a team, achieve targets and spot new opportunities for your company.

Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, whatdoes this qualification involve? ie, do I need to be regularly working as a plasterer or is this a way to help me get in to the field?

:) I know the feeling lol

The EWI Board & Render NVQ is £800 +vat paid on completion, if your CITB registered CITB will pay that for you

Thanks Lynne not citb registered so would have to pass for now.

Would be interested if it was free in case a green deal like scheme was going to take off again.

Thanks Lynne not citb registered so would have to pass for now.

Would be interested if it was free in case a green deal like scheme was going to take off again.
We will be getting some European Funding in May, so that may cover your area and if it does it's funded so I will let you know.

Thanks
Lynn

Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, whatdoes this qualification involve? ie, do I need to be regularly working as a plasterer or is this a way to help me get in to the field?

If you are a plasterer then we would have to see you doing Plastering when we come out to assess you.

The Team Leading qualification is used as a potential platform for taking our level 2 learners towards a level 3 NVQ apprenticeship or NVQ in Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision

Thanks
Lynn

I've got a brilliant motivation tool which I don't mind sharing, for improving performance with lads that work for me, it's called the 'get on with the job otherwise your not getting paid Friday ' bollocking. Seems to work every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.