plaziflex

Members online

Right take from me plastic is fantastic whichever make it is , here is perfect example from one of the best plasterers in how to flatten and finish with plastic, although he only puts on with steel :numberone:

:numberone::bailando: Welcome to the future, wheels keep on turning

Has it got polymers in it Vince? Sounds like it to me.

Fair enough he's in a tiny little demo room and maybe it's for camera but also the dura is put on tight tight as it firms up on first coat then when laid in its tight and again firming a lot more than multi would so to then use a plastic I think is right tbh , I've tried it myself and honestly think it's better, also when it comes to plastic some of the best finish post pictures on here over the last few years have been done with plastic. Big k massive ceilings and Scotties rooms how can anyone argue that plastic is crap

Fair enough he's in a tiny little demo room and maybe it's for camera but also the dura is put on tight tight as it firms up on first coat then when laid in its tight and again firming a lot more than multi would so to then use a plastic I think is right tbh , I've tried it myself and honestly think it's better, also when it comes to plastic some of the best finish post pictures on here over the last few years have been done with plastic. Big k massive ceilings and Scotties rooms how

can anyone argue that plastic is crap

Plaziflex is carp to finish skim with. It ok for a quick run over at the end of a set to make sure there is no water marks.

True but stainless steel ones say finishing trowels on them too, this is maybe where the confusion comes.

True but stainless steel ones say finishing trowels on them too, this is maybe where the confusion comes.
Good point should say for very very last rub lol ...... If your putting on with these it must batter the trowel . If you run up a beed it scratches em so God know what hawk does to em

Good point should say for very very last rub lol ...... If your putting on with these it must batter the trowel . If you run up a beed it scratches em so God know what hawk does to em
They would have to be in bits you'd imagine. Lol. Flex trowels Nick brave and handy nevermind a plastic trowel.

They would have to be in bits you'd imagine. Lol. Flex trowels Nick brave and handy nevermind a plastic trowel.

that is the biggest prob with plastic trowels is that they dont last long... I do like them though but a good super flex does the same i feel :D