Please could someone check my photos?!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies. My apologies if I misled anyone into thinking I would be posting photos of myself but we're not quite at Halloween yet so let's leave the scary side of things for then!

It's a full-on basement job running into month 3 creating habitable rooms to building regs so the cost isn't cheap. I just know nothing about such work except I could see the rooms were done differently and one has such gaps between ceiling and wall. So, before finding this forum, I had talked to the person who put up the boards. However, as is the case in general I find, the person who did something tends to think what they've done is fine. Therefore I hoped to ask someone independent with knowledge of such work for an opinion regardless of whether it was critical or not. So thanks for taking the time to respond.

x
All one firm ? Or are you ringmaster ? If nobodys running the show or answerable to someone who knows what they are doing then yes you will be told whatever suits.
So project manager or good tradesman recommended by another is the only way to ensure job runs smoothly .
Having said that a bit of shoddy boarding not the end of the world and if most people saw whats covered up by other trades they'd be surprised , most move into their lovely new home none the wiser .

U ever thought of moving North everything seems to expensive down there in her majesty's region?
It might be cheaper that way, but seems to me people venture down south to work when jobs dries up north, I only on my own a few good years really, don`t want to start everything all over again, would be a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.