Publicity

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Reading about some dude in the paper gettin lot's of freebies in return for publicity, was just wonderin if anyone was gonna donate me a machine to do a couple of hundred m2 of e-grade and see how it compares with a diesel, and if it's the dogs bollox prob even purchase it at a reduced price (as it's used). Would more than likely get about four or maybe five more sales out of it all going well.....

No it's great for what i do and especially for floor screeds but i want a shot of something i can handle myself as i got a couple of jobs comin up which are not huge and in a confined space where i could fanny away myself...

just the electric ritmo l would do WHERE IS IT UH!! lol am wearing out the pft news page mun ha

the xl is a blinding machine which wont let you down.....we pumped acrylic up 4 lifts with 25m of 25mm hose on off the mains and it didn't skip a beat. yes it's quite large for a texture sprayer but is quite small for a full powered render machine like the g4 so is perfect for me at the mo. If the ritmo L can pump the same distance and do it all in a smaller package then it would hard to beat though. On a couple of jobs where ive tried to use single phase to mix and pump render both off the mains and genny ive had problems with the motor giving up the ghost, but a quick flick to 3 phase and it just powers through it with no hickups. That's my biggest fear with the new ritmo L is will it have the balls to perform as your primary machine or will it end up being for lighter applications for which it will probably be a bit large compared to the ritmo m

It'll have a bigger 2.2kw motor and use a half sized d pump which will make it heavier....be interesting to see if they can manage to still squeeze everything on the little fame

the ritmo l is based on the same size chasis as the ritmo m. the d pump is 1/3 the length of a standard d pump. and the motor is a little bit bigger. It is not that much difference if any to a Ritmo m

sounds good do you reckon it will have the pumping distance and flow rate to be ur only machine? What do the other dealers who spray all the time think bout it?

i meant 2/3rds the size d pump.
There is a definite demand for a single phase machine with grunt and PFT are supplying a demand.

its basically the same machine capabilities as a RITMO xl in single phase mode only in a smaller package. So if you consider how often you could use it in single phase mode will give you your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.