Quality Renders Essex Leigh on Sea

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoinuk

One of our clients has a job down in Essex and we are too busy to pick it up
There is 150m2 to a new build extention of i believe render base with a applied stipple finish.
Start immediatly if available .
This would be working direct to our client and not through us.

Neil

I dont know as yet i dont think they really know as we are based up in yorkshire im being led on info from them, from site.

One of our clients has a job down in Essex and we are too busy to pick it up
There is 150m2 to a new build extention of i believe render base with a applied stipple finish.
Start immediatly if available .
This would be working direct to our client and not through us.

Neil

Hi Neil feel free to pass on our details, we're just twenty minutes or so from Leigh-on Sea and rendering is our thing.
Unfortunately our website is falling apart (no pics) and a new one is on it's way, but we have a portfolio of our work including stipple finish render.
Phone no. 01245 223092
Mobile no. 07710 803079
email admin@sandonplastering.co.uk
Andy

hi mate a good mate of mine is based in essex (southend) and is a time served plasterer.
we work as a team on most jobs done loads of rendering jobs in the past and fancy detail work
we can gut up to 3 plasterers and 2 labs if needed
jon 07536957847
kentish_plasterers@gmx.com
im based in kent and the uther guy is in essex soo we cover all of essex kent london and sussex
portfoilo and refrences available.

On a serious note I know it's Christmas and everyones got mouths to feed but I think andys you're man

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

this was a job we did in rochford essex 15mins away from leigh on sea

DSC00997.jpg

gust done the road one of marks jobs
DSC000582-1.jpg

next door my mums done that one too
DSC00382.jpg

some floor screeding over the road from mine pub convershion
DSC00571.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

all of us try to turn out high finish work all the time we id like to think we do as plasterers we pride our selfes in the work we do
each day so why keep riping the piss out of each uther all the time at the end of the day we do what we do each day coz we can plastering isnt for the faint harted
and i try to get a top finish all the time same as you
now i know my work is good as i keep geting work in if it wasnt good why do i get the work and get paid for it ?
we all are here as (plasterers) i hope we all do the same line of work

all of us try to turn out high finish work all the time we id like to think we do as plasterers we pride our selfes in the work we do
each day so why keep riping the piss out of each uther all the time at the end of the day we do what we do each day coz we can plastering isnt for the faint harted
and i try to get a top finish all the time same as you
now i know my work is good as i keep geting work in if it wasnt good why do i get the work and get paid for it ?
we all are here as (plasterers) i hope we all do the same line of work

i thought you were a groundworker??

im on a bricklaying course at the mo one more string in my bow and all that i did start groundworks for a bit
`as for the bricklaying course a load of crap
the lime mortar gets used for a year mixed in a roller pan mixer full of lumps and crap
im trying to get transferd to a plastering course if i can
im going on that k-rend course too soo im still trying to better my self in this trade
i dont like the fact your out side all year round and you get rained off site
even if your a suby the money is crap the work is crap sites all in a mess cant find good labs silo muck is like piss
tubed muck is ok if its used the next day
and the you cant do that and you cant do this there
i hade a run of work but just cant stop going back too plasterig i love it and iv made a big misstake

Status
Not open for further replies.