Rates round Doncaster

Members online

Donnyjon

Evening lads, anyone doing site work round Doncaster and surrounding areas? There any company’s paying decent rates at minute or is fiver board n skim best u can hope for round ere?

Evening lads, anyone doing site work round Doncaster and surrounding areas? There any company’s paying decent rates at minute or is fiver board n skim best u can hope for round ere?
Have you tried ph plasterers in Leeds ?
Have a call round or drop in on sites in person.
Leeds is crane city at the moment, sites left right and centre. Rates for renderers are going through the roof as there’s a shortage of skilled lads. I know a rendering gang on the high rises fixing various render systems pulling a couple of grand a week each.

Leeds is crane city at the moment, sites left right and centre. Rates for renderers are going through the roof as there’s a shortage of skilled lads. I know a rendering gang on the high rises fixing various render systems pulling a couple of grand a week each.
It's smoother @owls . I.d want 3 grand a week to drive in to leeds

how far from leeds to doncaster

I went labouring on two donny lads . Algee would of loved one. We got to job no water. Sets of home was bout 7 30 am . One cracked beer open. Offered me one . I said its a bit early . He said its weekend you got to get it in ye

That’s what it should be rich, plenty of down days with shitty weather to balance it out.

When we work in Leeds if we're on m1 for 6.55 am we get there in 40 mins if we get on at 7.05 am f**k knows time we will get there.
On way home get on for 3 55 pm latest . Home in 40 mins . Get on at 4.01 pm ye dinners in f**k**g dog

When we work in Leeds if we're on m1 for 6.55 am we get there in 40 mins if we get on at 7.05 am f**k knows time we will get there.
On way home get on for 3 55 pm latest . Home in 40 mins . Get on at 4.01 pm ye dinners in f**k**g dog
A lot of places like that mate. Start early finish early and beat the office folk.

My brother-in-law used to work up in the city, left home at 5.15 and then headed back at 2.30