Ritmo l

Members online

Just finished a k1 spray job with my ritmo and it was over 100m2 which took me three days . Happy with the machine once its going as its a dream . Did have a few set up issue but that's as to be expected as I'm new to this machine stuff .
Nice one mate lol was thinking about you yesterday set mine up for my moment of glory all the gear was ran through for material test and was good to go, machine was on grass near the mud ready for quick wash out ( bearing in mind what you said about mess the other day) all I had to do was connect the material hose and air and away she goes... Only problem was I couldn't connect the frigging air to the b*****d gun, to cut a story short still didn't connect it after 45 bob stain minutes cleared all the crap out the hopper sod knows why I took rotar stator off in anger to wash hopper out and then forgot to wash r/s which then had set plaster in it, what a day,lol
Funny thing is thought this ain't getting me down had some advice off @theclemo (top man ) cleared out r/s ( I think) and then youtubed the blumming air connection on power coat ,lol ... All I had to do was push it on but I kept pulling fitting part back ... Another lesson learnt :tonto:
:wtf:

Nice one mate lol was thinking about you yesterday set mine up for my moment of glory all the gear was ran through for material test and was good to go, machine was on grass near the mud ready for quick wash out ( bearing in mind what you said about mess the other day) all I had to do was connect the material hose and air and away she goes... Only problem was I couldn't connect the frigging air to the b*****d gun, to cut a story short still didn't connect it after 45 bob stain minutes cleared all the crap out the hopper sod knows why I took rotar stator off in anger to wash hopper out and then forgot to wash r/s which then had set plaster in it, what a day,lol
Funny thing is thought this ain't getting me down had some advice off @theclemo (top man ) cleared out r/s ( I think) and then youtubed the blumming air connection on power coat ,lol ... All I had to do was push it on but I kept pulling fitting part back ... Another lesson learnt :tonto:
:wtf:
I had to clean mine out twice this week and did the same thing take out the all apart but when I got home I took the r/s off and it had a hard bit of gear at the bottom on the shaft which explain why it wasn't pumping correctly on Thursday . This time next year we will be like @theclemo and we can do it in our sleep .. Did u spray yesterday .? Have you got someone with you on it ?

image.jpeg

I had to clean mine out twice this week and did the same thing take out the all apart but when I got home I took the r/s off and it had a hard bit of gear at the bottom on the shaft which explain why it wasn't pumping correctly on Thursday . This time next year we will be like @theclemo and we can do it in our sleep .. Did u spray yesterday .? Have you got someone with you on it ?
Didn't spray, going to set ,spray and clean down a few times this weekend at my house should of done it last weekend really to familiarize myself,got to get this sorted ,work on my own but when use machine I had my mate with me

Reactions: Mag
T
The only reason am getting on a bit quicker with the ritmo is because I've used diesel machines and had a small pump like the eze machine b4. There will be days of me ringing pft. Am sure of that. It all takes me back to my first machine that I bought from strata but I had no back up form them c**t's. I had to figure it all out the hard way. So now if I have a problem with the ritmo I 95% of the time I'll sort it out myself in less than 2 min. And to be fair it's all ways user error. So when it goes worng just think what did I do worng and take your time to find the problem.

T
The only reason am getting on a bit quicker with the ritmo is because I've used diesel machines and had a small pump like the eze machine b4. There will be days of me ringing pft. Am sure of that. It all takes me back to my first machine that I bought from strata but I had no back up form them c**t's. I had to figure it all out the hard way. So now if I have a problem with the ritmo I 95% of the time I'll sort it out myself in less than 2 min. And to be fair it's all ways user error. So when it goes worng just think what did I do worng and take your time to find the problem.
Looking back now it's Saturday I am glad I messed up on Thursday,onwards and upwards for the newbies crew,lol

What annoys me is when you get a blockage or in my case recently turning the air on but leaving the shut off valve shut is when it end up backing up into the hopper the damn thing wont turn on.

You take the pipe off but it still wont go. You have to empty the hopper with your fingers and then it might go. If not take the r&s off clean it out, fit back on then it will go. What stops the bloody motor from turning round once the pressure has been released?

Is there any faster way as once the mixing shaft has been took out it will not go back until that slot you fit it in is clean.

Spent today getting absolutely everything cleaned out good job I have as well found a little clump in the top water in let which would of stuffed me up.
WP_20160903_14_42_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20160903_14_43_05_Pro.jpg

Might be a newbie but I getting there,lol

Ritmo advice please,got about 20m2 tomorrow on gable with ocr, haven't got pump and barrel yet and know everyone will say to use them (which I will when it comes) but for this job tomorrow would I get away with 2 bar plus off the tap, it's a church and nobody will be using water and the pressure is very good off the tap.?

Ritmo advice please,got about 20m2 tomorrow on gable with ocr, haven't got pump and barrel yet and know everyone will say to use them (which I will when it comes) but for this job tomorrow would I get away with 2 bar plus off the tap, it's a church and nobody will be using water and the pressure is very good off the tap.?
Go for it !

2 bar would be enough though,wouldn't it?
I can't wait anymore,lol it's getting ridiculous
I did a job on a church with hardwall I had 2bar it was OK but the mix did change but got there in the end. U can have a lone of my barrel and pump if you want it lol

Tbh if the water pressure is ok why not ,we ran of the mains for years ,but thats with a g4
Ran Hardwall through it off tap at around 2 bar after a few bags it started pumping out like piss wasn't sure if it was the water pressure dropping but ended up getting a few more done then handball a few cleaned up and was ok,tbh if it goes s**t up tomorrow can always do same it ain't massive area.

Ran Hardwall through it off tap at around 2 bar after a few bags it started pumping out like piss wasn't sure if it was the water pressure dropping but ended up getting a few more done then handball a few cleaned up and was ok,tbh if it goes s**t up tomorrow can always do same it ain't massive area.
always spray wetter then you would handball ,most in the early days of having a machine try and get the mix to dry