Round or Square spot board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanUnder

I do work for lots of different Plasterers and have noticed some use round spot boards and some use square. Never asked why though ? Is there a reason for one over the other.

i wonted a spot bord for agis then sold it wen i give up plasterin, now im back on the trowle with my mate i want another 1.Shapw woodnt bother me.

i likes that spot board! but if i was to want anything to put my gear on id use a ligga board :RpS_wink:

Shape is not important: as long as it holds a decent amount of plaster it will be adequate.

Mine is shaped like a thruppenny bit so the gear always slides down toward me handboard easier to reduce the risk of RSI and to save my back so i don't have to stretch over the far side of the board :RpS_thumbsup:

mind u have to be careful not to nick your trowel edge on the pointy bit at the top !!!!

Me & Beddy don't use spot boards :RpS_laugh:

Round or Square spot board ?

haha mabey then, the likeness is uncanny though, if you left it to grow more you could comb it over

im goin to get my hair cut saturday and it grows really quick i reckon ill have enough for you to make a decent wig out of in a couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.