Rubbish site agents!!!!

Members online

Daz76

Been doing alot of sub work lately on site s for some of the big outfits after a few years of doin work for smaller firms and cant get over how poor the site management has gone from agent up to senior managers. Honestly some of them have nt a clue if i was nt for the experienced labourers/fork truck drivers the jobs would fall apart. Just me being a moaning b*tch or anyone else noticed the same?

It’s been like that for a few decades now, just make sure if they ask you to do something you get a written instruction, otherwise when s**t hits fan they deny it the lying f**k**s

The site offices seem to have become more of a hibernation suite with them hiding out the way of the work, and keeping warm. with no one venturing out on site till its at least 20 degress.
I think That's why on most decent size jobs the main contractor requires all the subbys to have their own foreman/supervisior.
to take away from the agent the responsibility for the day to day running of the job.
Leaving them more time with the crayons to colour in ridiculous programs.

It’s been like that for a few decades now, just make sure if they ask you to do something you get a written instruction, otherwise when s**t hits fan they deny it the lying f**k**s
I just tell them to f**k off now when they ask for something to pull them out of the sh*t. Cant trust them and personal i dont even speak to 9 out of 10 of them. Cant remember the last job i was in when the agent was an ex tradesman and not some kiss arse labourer or student

I just tell them to f**k off now when they ask for something to pull them out of the sh*t. Cant trust them and personal i dont even speak to 9 out of 10 of them. Cant remember the last job i was in when the agent was an ex tradesman and not some kiss arse labourer or student

When we used to do a lot of site work it was always funny how they tried to be nice in the run up to Christmas, waiting or or rather expecting their christmas bottle, became a grudge giving it to them, we often said the fork lift driver deserved his the most

Most site agents ain’t blokes who know the score they fresh out uni learnt from a book and apparently know your job more than you more trades should get tapped up to be site agents but won’t cos they don’t fit the box ticking criteria I’d rather have an ex tradesman than a uni bod running a job

Most site agents ain’t blokes who know the score they fresh out uni learnt from a book and apparently know your job more than you more trades should get tapped up to be site agents but won’t cos they don’t fit the box ticking criteria I’d rather have an ex tradesman than a uni bod running a job
usually failed joiners

Been like this for years one called me a prick behind my back called him out in front of all his little pals c**t was straight on the phone to our supervisor w**k*r runs away now when he see's me

Been like this for years one called me a prick behind my back called him out in front of all his little pals c**t was straight on the phone to our supervisor w**k*r runs away now when he see's me
haha nice one fukin shitbags hiding behind an iron fist