shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only work with you if you muffed my ass at bait time

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Ur opinion pal which dsnt matter to me..dosnt make me different to the chancers haha give over
Got the wrong guy- it happened to all of us!
Got to sort someone's s**t- again, nothing new!
For someone who sounds aware of all aspects ,I wassurprised you went for the filler and sand paper by the state of the job. And here is where you lost me! And you know that the picture don't tell the whole story. Around the big ones, there are usually twice more small imperfections .

Kitchy you were unfortunate to get mixed up with a pure chancer,you can't really pay someone for work that you haven't checked when you don't know them.The job is a disaster simple as that.It should be redone.
Ye agree I shud of given It a thorough going over b4 paid him but I trusted he did a gud job which is my only mistake..when I said we will be checking work b4 payment that was referring to harragate job as its worth a very lot of money which wud cripple us if it went tits up with shoddy work plus I'm on there full time so id say if was gud or not we have been really busy recently so I put faith in to the guy and paid without properly checking the work

Got the wrong guy- it happened to all of us!
Got to sort someone's s**t- again, nothing new!
For someone who sounds aware of all aspects ,I wassurprised you went for the filler and sand paper by the state of the job. And here is where you lost me! And you know that the picture don't tell the whole story. Around the big ones, there are usually twice more small imperfections .
Big wat? The area that was mainly bad was 2 walls in a utility cupboard u havnt seen how it looks have you? If we get a call saying it needs re-doing we shall re do It it honestly looked better wen angles were cut bk and filled and I've got a festool to sand the areas and angles sharpened back up y I'm explaining myself to you f**k knows

Forget it now .just sort it out, as long u don't get the woman (customer) on Here posting pics look at this blah blah u be sound, my cracks on my screen make it look worse:birra:

Funny thing is wen I rang Alan earlier he tried defending it saying that cupboard was a nitemare to bond I said its skim on plasterboard that I'm on about,there was about half a bag of bonding that he did in cupboard on patchhing b4 skimmed,I Said ur angles are s**t he came out with I cudnt get angle trowel in wtf!! s**t happens and we will be better from the experience I guess..

Funny thing is wen I rang Alan earlier he tried defending it saying that cupboard was a nitemare to bond I said its skim on plasterboard that I'm on about,there was about half a bag of bonding that he did in cupboard on patchhing b4 skimmed,I Said ur angles are s**t he came out with I cudnt get angle trowel in wtf!! s**t happens and we will be better from the experience I guess..
Mate lesson learnt what don't kill ya makes ya stronger every action causes a reaction

I gave up looking at your pictures after the second one. Wtf is that quality of work about.
Guy needs his balls kicked.

@Kitchy I do think I would be able to easy decide who I would be able to work with of forum if I had to ...

Defo list - @flynnyman along side Ryan @Plasterers1StopShop mixing for him.

Never in a million years list -
@Danny
@Fatarm
@A.plasterer
@keithuk
@BigK
@Pug
@malc
@Arti
@Pagey
@Lodan
@superspread
@jamesthefirst
@stuart23

And defiantly not @Marshy

:birras::risas:
Wait till we get a hold of you, you c**t!!!!....

shocking
..:boxeador:

I still don't under stand the point of him defending him self by saying he used bonding what's that got to do with s**t angles and work?

Tis hard to find a good'n for help. Kitchy isn't the first and certainly won't be the last to be stung.
I posted for help and I've had 1 text from a random. Firstly trying someone new is a risk. Until you've seen their work you've no idea what they're up to. Everyone has their own perception of quality based on how they've been taught. If they were taught by some shyster then they'll be s**t but think the sun shines out of their own arses.
A one day free trial is the way forward (y)

Tis hard to find a good'n for help. Kitchy isn't the first and certainly won't be the last to be stung.
I posted for help and I've had 1 text from a random. Firstly trying someone new is a risk. Until you've seen their work you've no idea what they're up to. Everyone has their own perception of quality based on how they've been taught. If they were taught by some shyster then they'll be s**t but think the sun shines out of their own arses.
A one day free trial is the way forward (y)
Okay I just added you to my defo list I got a 2 mix room needs doing when can you start

That's y I'm not taking s**t from any 1 man band who decides to jump on band wagon and try give me s**t granted I shudnt of paid him till I seen the job properly but Il live and learn I suppose but dont come on here if your just a 1 man band and give me s**t like I say I know a bloke who's been going f**k**g decades and this s**t happens to him as I've seen it 1st hand I havnt got time to be watching people I've got enough on at min I paid in gud faith that's all

That's y I'm not taking s**t from any 1 man band who decides to jump on band wagon and try give me s**t granted I shudnt of paid him till I seen the job properly but Il live and learn I suppose but dont come on here if your just a 1 man band and give me s**t like I say I know a bloke who's been going f**k**g decades and this s**t happens to him as I've seen it 1st hand I havnt got time to be watching people I've got enough on at min I paid in gud faith that's all
sending you a virtual hug xxx

What

We were all 1 man bands at one time, myself included

Status
Not open for further replies.