Skimming work in Leicester

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Posting on behalf of another spread for skimming work required asap 14 rooms to do with a plasterer who has the job. materials supplied to discuss start contact Graham on 07503248293

Thanks

Sorry if your getting abuse you put the right number in because I checked on the post.
If it's that flynny man I can't see what he is saying but can see he has posted .. I have him on my barred profile list ..
No worries.
Pate I was joking am in Ireland mate. Thought you did know that.
I know mate thought I should check it again anyway it is a good job for someone by the sounds of it .. thought it was wrong but it's right

It's great innit ... Feels like I just got rid of my Mrs

Flynnyman believes you are in generally great guy and company, but trying to serve , or do a favour to others, sometimes you come across like a flipping plonker. That doesn't mean we don't enjoy your posts and banter. The marriage between you two is so strong that I can't imagine even for a second what it will be withouth the clashes between you two. Flynnyman also says, his generation is not like any other before or after. If something is broken, he will try to fix it instead bin it. It's not really so bad, is it? You don't just f**k off, you have to fight for it, get back in the ring.

The Mrs in law here:D
:lol:

Flynnyman believes you are in generally great guy and company, but trying to serve , or do a favour to others, sometimes you come across like a flipping plonker. That doesn't mean we don't enjoy your posts and banter. The marriage between you two is so strong that I can't imagine even for a second what it will be withouth the clashes between you two. Flynnyman also says, his generation is not like any other before or after. If something is broken, he will try to fix it instead bin it. It's not really so bad, is it? You don't just f**k off, you have to fight for it, get back in the ring.

The Mrs in law here:D
:lol:
Your right .. To sensitive a soul at times.. I taking him of the barred list it would be good to see what he feels like after a few days without me,bless him Flynnbob I'm back.

Your right .. To sensitive a soul at times.. I taking him of the barred list it would be good to see what he feels like after a few days without me,bless him Flynnbob I'm back.
I can see your posts when you ban me that will do, you can't see mine that's even better now fuk off and leave me on your banned list you attention seeking c**t xx

You can cut the sexual tension in here with a chainsaw

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me :)

Wonder what hapened to the free speech concept, binned in the shite bag section, which really spoils the banter, imho. Oh, well .....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 253
I can see your posts when you ban me that will do, you can't see mine that's even better now fuk off and leave me on your banned list you attention seeking c**t xx
This is a real job posted you know..if you want it then I'm having it ...
Lets,
Take it to the handbags section..

Poo brain

This is a real job posted you know..if you want it then I'm having it ...
Lets,
Take it to the handbags section..

Poo brain
Poo brain....thats a proper insult...i like it...bet flynnybob is feeling the burn from that one:)