slogan ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1, if you have a crack in the bedroom that needs filling ? call DR Plastering.
2, spread it and scarper
3, DR plastering 89 much better than 88
4, no small too job - that will keep them thinking lol
5, have trowel will travel

Bodgit & Scarper Plastering yes its an old one but the old boys who trained me used to say it a lot when they saw dodgy work being done :RpS_laugh:

I went as a visitor and picked up a job for £1300, should i have just dismissed it as you advise?

i do not get very excited about a £1300 job. i do not mind going out to quote for work in the evening, but i do not want to spend time or money on clients in the mornings.
you have got to remember that the other members of your club start work in an office at 9 o clock.
i have a group of friends in other building trades and we recommend each other to clients, and that costs me nothing.
one of my sons have their own plastering business ,my brother has a plastering business if we get tight for work or visa versa we give each other jobs again costing nothing.

i thought you were going to use get plastererd DR ? i agree with malc now iv'e thought about it. it just sounds like a con:RpS_biggrin:

its not a con at all some good contacts in there. and its what u make of it. put in the effort and get the rewards. get plastered is a common one. plus stuart on hear that is his company name haha i thought. our reputation is spreading was quality

i do not get very excited about a £1300 job. i do not mind going out to quote for work in the evening, but i do not want to spend time or money on clients in the mornings.
you have got to remember that the other members of your club start work in an office at 9 o clock.
i have a group of friends in other building trades and we recommend each other to clients, and that costs me nothing.
one of my sons have their own plastering business ,my brother has a plastering business if we get tight for work or visa versa we give each other jobs again costing nothing.

The point i'm making is these things do work for a lot of people, the op may not have the contacts you have so its an ideal way to get started. It's not for you i get that but it doesn't make it a con.

The point i'm making is these things do work for a lot of people, the op may not have the contacts you have so its an ideal way to get started. It's not for you i get that but it doesn't make it a con.

you are happy with your club thats is good. from my point of view, i do not like the entrance fee of £500, i do not like the breakfast times, it is ok if you are in a managerial position but it is a nuisance to a manual worker.

The only thing that put me off is recommending someone I had just met to friends and family which defeats the object of a recommendation.

need your help lads. got a business network meeting on tuesday and need a slogan for my company ?? haha i know where this will go lol
Good luck tomorrow pal, but unless you're talking to a room full of plasterers (or at a stretch, other tradesmen) don't use the word 'spread' cos your audience just won't get it. :RpS_thumbup:

Dont you want "get plastered"?.
Go on, you know you want to.

Actually, I don't think anyone has mentioned that. Maybe. I'm going to change the company name to Lone Wolf Plastering Contractors. Or Steppenwolf Plasterer.

I used the " Our reputation is spreading " and it went down a storm at this mornings meeting........................told everyone i thought of it myself.............:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.