Someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
If you need to ask daft or basic questions about a job you've already priced and got them either phone the client back and turn the job away or pass on the number of a proper tradesman to do the job.
If this post offends you then it WAS aimed at you.

Oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR.

essexandy said:
If you need to ask daft or basic questions about a job you've already priced and got them either phone the client back and turn the job away or pass on the number of a proper tradesman to do the job.

Oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR.

dose anyone want all my work hahaha ;)

kirk johnstone said:
essexandy said:

Oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR.

dose anyone want all my work hahaha ;)

if that means a set of drawings naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ive got loads :)

one thing i have noticed is there are certain members who never seem to offer advice or post but as soon as someone mentions they have some work doing these snakes are straight onto it.

simplybesty said:
one thing i have noticed is there are certain members who never seem to offer advice or post but as soon as someone mentions they have some work doing these snakes are straight onto it.
You are not wrong, there are a lot of new tradesmen these days, the recent boom years have encouraged young men back into plastering, however the way the economy has gone they need more info on certain things in order to broaden thier knowledge. I'm more than happy to help someone with a little advise. As an older chap Simply so should you!

not talking about the ones who want advice on doing a job im talking about the ones who never help anyone and jump in when someone says they got some work on offer, look back at public looking for spreads and plasterers looking for plasterers. when we put a job on here we had pm's from people who have been members for ages but never see them post.

simplybesty said:

Well I had a pm the other day saying:

were you working mate I need work.

They had no posts on their profile,
I suppose they pm'd everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.