Spirit levels

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Hi all

For general plastering and d&d in normal sizes rooms would you recommend a 4 5 or 6 ft level

Gonna buy a new one but not sure of length to buy

ive got a 6ft straight edge level designed for whacking boards all day , £30, although you can get them from refina that go up to 8 foot, might purchase myself a 7 footer for xmas.

I personally use a 7ft box screed for dabbing it works a treat but before that i did use a 6ft level but found it put the level out as all that banging bent the level :(

thats why i bought the one thats designed to be battered. had it a year now and so far so good

the amount of times ive had bits of toilet paper in my ears!! my six foot refina whacker is perfect for the job and going strong after 5 years but man is it loud :-[ protect your lugs boyos

everyone carries a 6 ft level mate ...........try refina there doing half price offers on the heavy duty stabila levels, youll need to ring them though it doesnt show in the catalogue

u wil need a 2.5 rifina have them . more acurate in the internals as most houses ar about this and not many are smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.