Stilts broke today

Members online

Gibbo

20170802_095744.jpg

What make are they gibbo? Got some spare parts for MT and a cheapo pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be buying sur ones again. Dura all day, could of been your arm or leg that.

Man down? f**k that is all I can say. Hope you didnt hurt yourself, the thought of that scares the s**t out of me.

Frightens the life out of me when I misjudge the length of my hopup......
I'll not be trying them things......
Nope....

Tried them but couldn't get on with them, might give it another bash one day. How tall are you @Gibbo. It might be because I'm a lanky get

The worst for me was when I had my pair stolen I got a new pair and I just couldn't adjust them to feel comfortable on them and after using them and getting off it felt like I had been walking on the sides of my feet and was agony suppose I just lost it and had a hissy fit after trying a few times and not getting it right

Frightens the life out of me when I misjudge the length of my hopup......
I'll not be trying them things......
Nope....
Tried them once didn't feel safe, I would no doubt fall over break my arms and somehow land throat first onto my skimming trowel and bleed to death on the floor.

Thanks for all your replies but the sur stilts i find are more comfortable than dura cheers for the offer @ mcplaster and @Olican iam 5.9

Niche in the market for someone who can make a robust set of stilts. Every pair I've owned fall apart. Come off them a handful of times...each time due to broken part.

They assured me this was a first for them the new version of these look good so do the new dura IV feather light stilts

They assured me this was a first for them the new version of these look good so do the new dura IV feather light stilts

Got all sizes of the dura IV they are good when your on them but a pain getting on and off. Have to put your foot in and clip at the back of the heel, when your jumping off the rubber sometimes grips onto the leather on your boots. s**t your pants tackle when your on full height. Take some getting used to.

The worst for me was when I had my pair stolen I got a new pair and I just couldn't adjust them to feel comfortable on them and after using them and getting off it felt like I had been walking on the sides of my feet and was agony suppose I just lost it and had a hissy fit after trying a few times and not getting it right
You need to adjust them mate to suit you i can show you how