Tapatalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never worked with Tapatalk....

I am looking at it again though... trying to see how I can make it pay :)

Danny

A couple of the other forums I use dropped tapatalk, something about the money involved I think. They did however release an app instead which could be a viable option Danny.

A couple of the other forums I use dropped tapatalk, something about the money involved I think. They did however release an app instead which could be a viable option Danny.

yep these have been the options for sometime now... more and more solutions are coming to the market and I am always looking for the best one and also one that is financially viable :)

Danny

Ok I am going to bite the bullet.....Been talking to the tapatalk people and I will get it started :) I will offer it free to the first people (not sure how many) the will charge 99p to download it fir everybody else this will look after the regular members... I may do a few "free" days but will have go see how it works as no one is exactly giving me answers consistently :)There are options as well where we can integrate the plasterers news website as well so that will also be a big bonus as it will give you the users a chance toget the news first...As I said it will take time to roll out and as you know I always deliverDanny

Tapatalk is brilliant, so much easier then having to keep zooming in and out, and there is no way to ask photos to the mobile site from a phone, I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.