That's just cruel!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

Look what the baddie builder got delivered for the poor spreads across the road. This lot turned up at quarter past four on a Friday! :LOL: There's two lads carrying them in one board at a time.

DSC_0585.JPG

It wasn't too bad in the end, they left just before seven. (y)

Look what the baddie builder got delivered for the poor spreads across the road. This lot turned up at quarter past four on a Friday! :LOL: There's two lads carrying them in one board at a time.

View attachment 18384
Typical builders job, shite everywhere ,roof not finished ,doors not done but they obviously got a big fat wedge off the customer already for the materials and himself :birra:

:popcorn:

Typical builders job, shite everywhere ,roof not finished ,doors not done but they obviously got a big fat wedge off the customer already for the materials and himself :birra:

It's been a right state since they started it, quite funny sometimes to see how the other half work. The bloke next door to it was moaning at the brickies when they were cutting the blocks with a petrol saw. No water to it, just dust flying everywhere and all over his caravan and car and he's the sort to wash them every week even if they're still shiny from the last time. :LOL:

I wouldn't worry about that you seen the state of the brick work on the upper window!

I wouldn't worry about that you seen the state of the brick work on the upper window!
Well spotted mate , can't beat a good photo thread , hopefully @imago keeps us posted when who ever does the rendering around it. Wonder if they will hang out the window to do it

The window was reduced in size and depth because they're converting the box room to a bathroom. o_O

It's been funny at times, and scary at others. When they took out the side wall they used acros with bits of 4" x 4" to support the first floor! Then there was the old boy (and I say that as someone who'll be fifty in a couple of weeks) using a bar to walk the 5 metre RSJ's in the front door.

It's a circus act.:)

The window was reduced in size and depth because they're converting the box room to a bathroom. o_O

It's been funny at times, and scary at others. When they took out the side wall they used acros with bits of 4" x 4" to support the first floor! Then there was the old boy (and I say that as someone who'll be fifty in a couple of weeks) using a bar to walk the 5 metre RSJ's in the front door.

It's a circus act.:)

Old skool jobs, ya got to love them lol

It makes my day when they leave a pink surprise at the bottom in the form of 10 8'x4' Fireline ... love that!

7 pm .......on a Friday!!!!
Obviously not real spreads.
We all know the weekend starts at 3pm Friday. No question.
Pffft....

I'm expecting some entertainment from there this week. So far the only people that have turned up in a van were the roofers. There's been a selection of cars for everyone else. :rayos:

I'm particularly looking forward to the rendering. Will they hack off the 80 year old painted rough cast I wonder? :foto:

I'm getting the feeling Larry is pissing himself... And looking forward to the weeks ahead...?
With a wry smile:lol:

Last edited: