The Plasterers Forum 2014 Xmas Pool Competition

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last frame was flukey, but he played better overall.

deserved it,
It could have gone either way,at no point even at the end of the last frame did I think I could win cus every time I made a mistake you punished me for it.extremely close game.i was sweating a bit lol:RpS_thumbup:

Here's a summary of all matches played:

OverallPlayedWonLostForAgainstPoints
Macplas871301514
kgreigh862271712
DannyM752241310
gps853222110
casplas64219118
bubbles6563318126
arti52312134
jurek62411194
Northy312782
thebearb211462
Raggles312692
mikead202280
Smudger1202280
Flynny3034110
Olican202190
Spanky3033120

Well done @bubbles well organised as usual, for everyone else I organised **** all but won the first year which got a lot more people involved (don't know why) :) think the first prize back all them years ago was a £5 amazon voucher ahhhh how things have changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I got a speedskim or something, I was gonna buy one but can't afford it since my ex fooked off wi all my money :(
Speedskim and pole attachment,not sure what size though,maybe 1200?,it on this thread somewhere bout page 5 to 8 pal:RpS_thumbup:

@mac_plastering page 8 it is a 1200 with pole attachment pal. And you to really enjoyed playing everyone I played and playing the tournament through the xmas new year period was great, well organised:RpS_thumbup:

I thought it was a fix just like last year, I don't think it will ever reach the dizzy heights of the year before, they are still talking about it in my local.....well some people are :)

Well done to kgreigh

Thanks to the sponsors (one last time!) @Speedskim, @BritishGypsum and @Plasterers1StopShop

The finishing order is as follows:
1. kgreigh
2. Mac_plastering
3. Dannymac
4. gps

Thanks everyone for taking part :RpS_thumbup:

Congratulations to @kgreigh - well played, including the runners up! :RpS_thumbup:

Speedskim Prizes as follows:

1. @kgreigh ST 600mm/1200mm/Pole Attachment
2. @mac_plastering ST 1200mm/Pole Attachment
3. @DannyMac ST 600mm/Pole Attachment
4. @gps ST 600mm

As its a bit nippy as a bonus the top four all get a Speedskim fleece and beanie hat ;-) Direct message us your address, and fleece size and we'll get these off to you asap!:RpS_thumbsup:

Big thanks to @bubbles65 for organising another great Xmas Pool competition:RpS_thumbup:...

Last edited:
Congratulations to [COLOR=#333333 @[URL="http://www.plasterersforum.com/members/kgreigh.html"]kgreigh[/URL] - well played, including the runners up[/COLOR]:RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup:

Speedskim Prizes as follows:

1. @kgreigh ST 600mm/1200mm/Pole Attachment
2. @mac_plastering ST 1200mm/Pole Attachment
3. @DannyMac ST 600mm/Pole Attachment
4. @gps ST 600mm

As its a bit nippy as a bonus the top four all get a Speedskim fleece and beanie hat ;-) Direct message us your address, and fleece size and we'll get these off to you asap!:RpS_thumbsup:

Big thanks to @bubbles65 for organising another great Xmas Pool competition:RpS_thumbup:...
thanks kindly @Speedskim thanks for your involvment as a sponsor and i will write a reveiw on the speedskim st and pole attachment:RpS_thumbup:

Aye cheers @bubbles65 for another well run comp and well done to the winner and runners up and also thanks to the sponsors for supporting the comp again however, i'm still convinced that the only real person i played was @flynnyman and all the others had substitute 13yr old computer game genius's play for them. :RpS_wink:

Aye cheers @bubbles65 for another well run comp and well done to the winner and runners up and also thanks to the sponsors for supporting the comp again however, i'm still convinced that the only real person i played was @flynnyman and all the others had substitute 13yr old computer game genius's play for them. :RpS_wink:
Cheers, I am quite mature and I know what you mean they acted like kids, but like me your not a bad loser x

Well done to the winners and well done to @bubbles65 for organising another fantastic competition.:RpS_thumbup:

@kgreigh - @mac_plastering - @DannyMac - @gps If you could all drop me your address and contact details I will arrange to send some prizes out.

Will give you each a call to discuss the prize as I don't want you getting something you already have

Cheers

Ryan

Well done to the winners and well done to @bubbles65 for organising another fantastic competition.:RpS_thumbup:

@kgreigh - @mac_plastering - @DannyMac - @gps If you could all drop me your address and contact details I will arrange to send some prizes out.

Will give you each a call to discuss the prize as I don't want you getting something you already have

Cheers

Ryan
I will tell you now "I haven't got it" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.