The WANDerer Returns

TheWand

Now then bitches, good to see this place hasnt changed and is still full of chancers.........:tonto::tonto::tonto:
Been upskilling during this bullshit virus, had to adapt with limited plaster so one coat sponge is the future, need to get every metre from the gear these days.
Been smashing that make good gear, probably be a product ambassador with the amount im spreading lately........:sisi::sisi::sisi:.

looking to blood some newbies into The Circle Of Trust with having to cut away the deadwood with a few off here, so any newbies wanting to come under the wing of The Wand just message me and ill impart the tips and tricks to keep you on top of your game ( previous chancers need not apply............you know who you are.................:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Make Good, The Plaster of Legends

Welcome back , any pictures of the make good finished on jobs or tips on trowels for it

Welcome back , any pictures of the make good finished on jobs or tips on trowels for it
Pictures? How you gonna tell from a photo if its flat :endesacuerdo:. Your not one of those who posts his walls on social media all shined up are you :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:. Anyway your a BG poster boy how comes your defecting?
Whats your issue with the gear, is it timings?

Pictures? How you gonna tell from a photo if its flat :endesacuerdo:. Your not one of those who posts his walls on social media all shined up are you :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:. Anyway your a BG poster boy how comes your defecting?
Whats your issue with the gear, is it timings?
Tbf I not even used a bag so I shouldn’t comment but even looking at the bags in BandQ I thought it’s gonna be crap gear
I might have to try a bag though way things are going

Tbf I not even used a bag so I shouldn’t comment but even looking at the bags in BandQ I thought it’s gonna be crap gear
Tbf I might have to try a bag though way things are going

Thought you were render only now?!

Now then bitches, good to see this place hasnt changed and is still full of chancers.........:tonto::tonto::tonto:
Been upskilling during this bullshit virus, had to adapt with limited plaster so one coat sponge is the future, need to get every metre from the gear these days.
Been smashing that make good gear, probably be a product ambassador with the amount im spreading lately........:sisi::sisi::sisi:.

looking to blood some newbies into The Circle Of Trust with having to cut away the deadwood with a few off here, so any newbies wanting to come under the wing of The Wand just message me and ill impart the tips and tricks to keep you on top of your game ( previous chancers need not apply............you know who you are.................:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Thought you'd re trained as a gas engineer but your definition of upskilling is sponging lol. Welcome back

Never heard of you just saying!

Hi @Arti how you doing ..?