Theresa May under investigation

Different source. This isn't fake news my man. You can't just dismiss everything as liberal loonie s**t. This is happening. As is the 10point cut in the torys lead according to latest polls (though we all know polls are unreliable) surely that size of a swing should be a. Cause for concern? No

View attachment 17670
Different source. This isn't fake news my man. You can't just dismiss everything as liberal loonie s**t. This is happening. As is the 10point cut in the torys lead according to latest polls (though we all know polls are unreliable) surely that size of a swing should be a. Cause for concern? No

Not one charge pressed lol keep trying though

Not one brought YET. The article has Only broke yesterday and today ffs. You are either being incredibly naive, or clutching at straws. I can't decide which. The article states the cps is preparing to prosecute fs. I'd be surprised if there isn't in the next week or two.

Not one brought YET. The article has Only broke yesterday and today ffs. You are either being incredibly naive, or clutching at straws. I can't decide which. The article states the cps is preparing to prosecute fs. I'd be surprised if there isn't in the next week or two.

It's been ongoing for ages lol

It's the police not journalists that have handed case into cps, for God sake waken up man. I thought you were supposedly a self proclaimed champion of the truth on this forum? In the last few days of debating with you, you have just deflected all reasonable points to you, or blankly ignored them. You have been given charts, article after article, against points you were making,, and you have sourced very little back, bar the F*****g sun, the rag of all rags. And snippets of corbyn apparently being destroyed in interviews etc yet not showing full interview. One question could be different than whole debate. To be honest, frankly, I'm underwhelmed by your Bury head in the sand and tired clichéd responses (you repeated urself already in this when u pulled flynnyman on repeating himself just the other night). I'm disappointed, I thought you were better than this..... :muyenojado:

It's the police not journalists that have handed case into cps, for God sake waken up man. I thought you were supposedly a self proclaimed champion of the truth on this forum? In the last few days of debating with you, you have just deflected all reasonable points to you, or blankly ignored them. You have been given charts, article after article, against points you were making,, and you have sourced very little back, bar the F*****g sun, the rag of all rags. And snippets of corbyn apparently being destroyed in interviews etc yet not showing full interview. One question could be different than whole debate. To be honest, frankly, I'm underwhelmed by your Bury head in the sand and tired clichéd responses (you repeated urself already in this when u pulled flynnyman on repeating himself just the other night). I'm disappointed, I thought you were better than this..... :muyenojado:

I was talking about the police investigation into the journalists that ended up with them all being acquitted or no charges at all.

But hey look Everything I have said will become all very clear on the 9th of June.

But hey look Everything I have said will become all very clear on the 9th of June.
And there the clichéd response comes. And yeah we will see come June 9th.if the rest of the campaign is as fruitful as the first week, it should be interesting. Sadly I fear that the majority of the electorate is quite gullible, and will be taken in by the bullshit published from the MSM but we shall see my friend.

And there the clichéd response comes. And yeah we will see come June 9th.if the rest of the campaign is as fruitful as the first week, it should be interesting. Sadly I fear that the majority of the electorate is quite gullible, and will be taken in by the bullshit published from the MSM but we shall see my friend.

Gullible lol what's the alternative Corbyn hahaha

Yeah, corbyn would be Infinitely better for us over here. Torys couldn't give a f**k about us. James broken shore is an absolute bellemd,who hasn't a clue about here. He's weak and is already showing prejudice to side with unionists. Give corbyn a go.... Tell me now, why not corbyn?

And yes gullible, we /myself included) fell for the brexit bullshit. What way are the young voting? A lot of the youth seemed quite upset by the whole brexit thing in the articles and media I saw at the time. may go against torys in upcoming election? . Obviously might not hard to call at present

Corbyn, wants better education for our children? Yes. Omg the horror.
He is a pacifist, so doesn't want to waste billions on missiles and unnecessary wars and going on, soldiers lives presumably? . f**k**g hell how dare he!
He wants to cut tax avoidance, tax evasion and tax breaks for rich. My God the shame man! He proposes quantitive easing, risky Yes, but to invest in large scale housing energy and transport projects.
Rent controls, so ppl aren't trapped paying ridiculous amounts on rented accommodation. Wants the nhs completely publicly run and accountable,
You know what Gordon. I've seen enough, how dare he! Oh wait he wants rid of the monarchy. Sure why should he want rid of the biggest family of scroungers in the place.

Yeah, corbyn would be Infinitely better for us over here. Torys couldn't give a f**k about us. James broken shore is an absolute bellemd,who hasn't a clue about here. He's weak and is already showing prejudice to side with unionists. Give corbyn a go.... Tell me now, why not corbyn?

You are presumably aware that more gets spent per head in Northern Ireland than anywhere else, more than Scotland more than wales and more than England. How hard done by you are

Corbyn, wants better education for our children? Yes. Omg the horror.
He is a pacifist, so doesn't want to waste billions on missiles and unnecessary wars and going on, soldiers lives presumably? . f**k**g hell how dare he!
He wants to cut tax avoidance, tax evasion and tax breaks for rich. My God the shame man! He proposes quantitive easing, risky Yes, but to invest in large scale housing energy and transport projects.
Rent controls, so ppl aren't trapped paying ridiculous amounts on rented accommodation. Wants the nhs completely publicly run and accountable,
You know what Gordon. I've seen enough, how dare he! Oh wait he wants rid of the monarchy. Sure why should he want rid of the biggest family of scroungers in the place.

He doesn't even have the backing of his own MPs lol

You are presumably aware that more gets spent per head in Northern Ireland than anywhere else, more than Scotland more than wales and more than England. How hard done by you are
Well maybe if the Empire didn't go around colonising other countries s**t like that wouldn't be needed. You also know that wages, and standard of living is lower than most of the rest of the united kingdom then I presume, yes?

I was talking about the police investigation into the journalists that ended up with them all being acquitted or no charges at all.
And there was me thinking you were on about them 21 terrorists who were arrested and all freed ;)

Guys leave him alone now, let him go lick his wounds and regroup and come back with more sh ite. He's doing more damage to the Tory party on here with his ramblings than we could possibly do lol

JUNE 9th I expect a full apology from you all, when the tories romp home with a 100plus majority.

Guys leave him alone now, let him go lick his wounds and regroup and come back with more sh ite. He's doing more damage to the Tory party on here with his ramblings than we could possibly do lol

What wounds lol not a single blow has been landed