Thinking of getting a k4 or G4.

Members online

Loves his diesel machines does clemo..
There was 3 blokes with one today. Next door to the job I was at. And I was watching them setting it up slowly. And all i was thinking will I go out to them. Every few minutes I'd look out the window to see how they where getting on. I was like a big kid wanting to go out and play with it lol. The 3 lads working for me where laughing at me the c**t's. The one of them said go out if u want we will look after your walls. He didn't finish the sentence I was out the door. Went in next door do you need a hand lads. The 3 blokes looking at me in a funny way. Lol I then tell them a the plasterer that's doing the job next door. They were like ok. It was there first time working with the machine. I spent 3 hours doing the job with them showing them how to use the machine lol for free. Am a sad c**t.

There was 3 blokes with one today. Next door to the job I was at. And I was watching them setting it up slowly. And all i was thinking will I go out to them. Every few minutes I'd look out the window to see how they where getting on. I was like a big kid wanting to go out and play with it lol. The 3 lads working for me where laughing at me the c**t's. The one of them said go out if u want we will look after your walls. He didn't finish the sentence I was out the door. Went in next door do you need a hand lads. The 3 blokes looking at me in a funny way. Lol I then tell them a the plasterer that's doing the job next door. They were like ok. It was there first time working with the machine. I spent 3 hours doing the job with them showing them how to use the machine lol for free. Am a sad c**t.
No ,your a top man !

Lads can fight over electric machines on till the cows come home. They are not as good as diesel machines.
the way I see it... they both serve a purpose, and are up to the job.
but for me, an electric machine is the equivalent of getting your end away with a decent looker for a one night stand, sure youll be satisfied, and it will do the job, but the diesel machine is the steady wife who youll get your end away with, not only will you be satisfied with, but then she'll make you a good breakfast after and whisper dirty talk in your ear.

but for me, an electric machine is the equivalent of getting your end away with a decent looker for a one night stand, sure youll be satisfied, and it will do the job, but the diesel machine is the steady wife who youll get your end away with, not only will you be satisfied with, but then she'll make you a good breakfast after and whisper dirty talk in your ear.

Hmm i see a deisel as a fat nagging bitch, who is wasteful and makes a big drama everytime you have to take her out, uses too much hot water only wants to go to the biggest and best restaurants and hogs all the room in your house

Electric on the other hand is willing to just jump in the van and go wherever you tell her

An you hate working??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was funny...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hmm i see a deisel as a fat nagging bitch, who is wasteful and makes a big drama everytime you have to take her out, uses too much hot water only wants to go to the biggest and best restaurants and hogs all the room in your house

Electric on the other hand is willing to just jump in the van and go wherever you tell her
That reply was even funnier...

I will go get some popcorn :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong.... I'm loving my sordid affair with the ritmo. it smells nicer, weighs less than my other love in my life,and she's also German so a tad kinky too,
but my other flame is one to be admired,....I've noticed other renderers passing crafty glances as she's towed on the van, she thinks I don't notice,but I'm not daft.

An you hate working??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I do. I hate plastering. But I hate it less when using a machine. I've just turned down 7500m2 job just because am not interested. Am seriously thinking of going back to a 2 and 1 gang. I hate my phone ringing all day and jumping from job to job. I might even go 50/50 with an other plasterer. I've other things going on that I make good money out of. I don't even know why am still plastering tbh. Probably the crack we do have with the lads that keeps me at it. Plus it gets me out of the house some days. I like working with machinery maybe I should become a machine dealer;)

Used our ritmo a lot this summer but the other day the G4 came out, much f**k**g easier and wacks the gear on propper like! Spent enough time washing out a diesel pump to last me a lifetime. G4 3 phase for me, easier money. ritmo is OK but a weak pump really, but it sure is better than hand balling. I want the mono on and cut back asap, I'm fifty and f**k**g lazy.