Today 3 of us boarded ceiling cut and stuck and skimmed a 103m kitchen n were all polished up 4 12

Members online

It's easily possible to get it done in the day but half day not possible. I reckon it's a wind up post surely.

Off topic. Why does skimming look s**t drying out in the winter months. But in the summer it drys out the one colour.

Off topic. Why does skimming look s**t drying out in the winter months. But in the summer it drys out the one colour.
I dont understand the big worry about it drying in a uniform colour tbh..ours pretty much drys same colour throughout but sometimes it dsnt and I didn't give a monkeys..it gets painted..ive never had a builder moan at me about it drying a funny colour anyway think people worry about it 2 much..

I dont understand the big worry about it drying in a uniform colour tbh..ours pretty much drys same colour throughout but sometimes it dsnt and I didn't give a monkeys..it gets painted..ive never had a builder moan at me about it drying a funny colour anyway think people worry about it 2 much..
Believe me I don't care either just wondering like lol. Was just back to the job today to drop off materials. And some of the walls looked like it had water marks on them. But I didn't really use water when skimming them. But as you say if it looks good painted

Believe me I don't care either just wondering like lol. Was just back to the job today to drop off materials. And some of the walls looked like it had water marks on them. But I didn't really use water when skimming them. But as you say if it looks good painted
Believe u me clemo wen I said I dont know y people worry 2 much I wasn't refering to u lol..give me nice clean sharp angles and underneath window bottoms etc the little things that matter..id take over a uniformed skim set and shite angles

Believe u me clemo wen I said I dont know y people worry 2 much I wasn't refering to u lol..give me nice clean sharp angles and underneath window bottoms etc the little things that matter..id take over a uniformed skim set and shite angles
I do be blue in the face saying to lads to keep clean angels.

Its 35 sqm each on fresh board, not that impressive, me and pete did a ceiling that was 60 and he finished it on his own with the speedskim while I stood around smoking and talking s**t at him
Yeah man ! Check it,imagine if mozza and flanji hooked up with us the gruesome twosome would be the unstoppable quartzsome

Your buckets are shite

Well well well I never. I am shocked and appalled. Not only have u let your slif down. That is despicable language u should wash your fingers after writing that defensive language. Me thinks me is just going to have to but u in my big bucket and violently rape you. But am guessing you're into that. I bid you good day.

Well well well I never. I am shocked and appalled. Not only have u let your slif down. That is despicable language u should wash your fingers after writing that defensive language. Me thinks me is just going to have to but u in my big bucket and violently rape you. But am guessing you're into that. I bid you good day.
You've been told about getting all rapey you dirty begger