Tyzak trowel

Members online

No members online now.
20230627_080119.jpg

Been looking around buying an 11 or 12 inch carbon then realised I was given this a couple of year ago. Raked the lock up and here it is. Tempted to use it but feel like I'm going to be messing up a bit if history haha. Not sure if these things are worth anything to anyone. I'll buy a marshaltown if I'm convinced it's a shame to use it. I guess that's what it was made for I suppose

View attachment 74904
Been looking around buying an 11 or 12 inch carbon then realised I was given this a couple of year ago. Raked the lock up and here it is. Tempted to use it but feel like I'm going to be messing up a bit if history haha. Not sure if these things are worth anything to anyone. I'll buy a marshaltown if I'm convinced it's a shame to use it. I guess that's what it was made for I suppose

People would pay good money for that

View attachment 74904
Get it used, looks lovely ! Keep the packaging !

View attachment 74904
Take no notice of the others on here, just send it to me and I'll break it in for you and send it back in due course.
You're welcome.