Ukraine.

Members online

It will never go nuclear lol the west are quite happy to f**k russia over in the long term maybe it’s another reason there using nuclear war as an excuse not to join they don’t want the cost atm
to a certain extent i agree with you ,
but it just seems different this time,
more risk of it going nuclear

My grandad was Ukrainian there very very proud people in the 90’s when people were finally allowed to even go to the Ukraine they would have a couple of eggs for breakfast between 6 people but you would always get looked after, my grandad gave a speech infront of a thousand people don’t ask me what it was about I’m not that clued up lol but it’s crazy watching him go for it absolutely brilliant, he was treated like loyalty he had meals with mayors still I don’t know why but I’ll try to find out my guess is since The Ukraine left ussr it was nice to see a western opinion and motivation, the Ukrainians are fantastic people they have moved on so much I will take a family if I can I’m not sure what the government guidelines are yet and hopefully others will too

My grandad was Ukrainian there very very proud people in the 90’s when people were finally allowed to even go to the Ukraine they would have a couple of eggs for breakfast between 6 people but you would always get looked after, my grandad gave a speech infront of a thousand people don’t ask me what it was about I’m not that clued up lol but it’s crazy watching him go for it absolutely brilliant, he was treated like loyalty he had meals with mayors still I don’t know why but I’ll try to find out my guess is since The Ukraine left ussr it was nice to see a western opinion and motivation, the Ukrainians are fantastic people they have moved on so much I will take a family if I can I’m not sure what the government guidelines are yet and hopefully others will too
Vladimir Putin Flag GIF

IMO if people need to leave Ukraine because of the war, then yes, welcome them in. Once the war has ended and the rebuilding begins, they should be returned to Ukraine.
Let me guess, bring some total stranger / no background/checks ...Then they want the public to house them for 6 months and use their own funds and food at no expense to the gov whilst the public can barely pay bills......//.genius.

Could be worse mate it could be you in Ukraine with you’re own house blown up half you’re family dead and you’re worried about buying fags? Don’t be a dick if you don’t take part in the scheme no one’s forcing you

And also a huge thanks to the polish who have took so many Ukrainian refugees in, we all were moaning a few years back about foreigners taking work the polish are the front line at the moment they have done a huge job with refugees!

And also a huge thanks to the polish who have took so many Ukrainian refugees in, we all were moaning a few years back about foreigners taking work the polish are the front line at the moment they have done a huge job with refugees!
Well they couldn't make em walk round

Just got rid of polish now Gyms are guna be swamped with Ukrainians ffs

Lots of kids at my school, it was Catholic, had Polish surnames. They were the grandchildren of the Polish ex services, the Polish deserve to be respected.

Lots of kids at my school, it was Catholic, had Polish surnames. They were the grandchildren of the Polish ex services, the Polish deserve to be respected.
Thank you sir, a lot of my mates in Poland actually driving at night to border to give Ukrainians a lift to where they want to go etc. We were in this situation too to be fair. Im just so glad that at the moment my mum and family is safe, we'll see for how long though...

Thank you sir, a lot of my mates in Poland actually driving at night to border to give Ukrainians a lift to where they want to go etc. We were in this situation too to be fair. Im just so glad that at the moment my mum and family is safe, we'll see for how long though...
I'd rather have polish over here over Romanians any day of week but by god your T***s in the gym,you think you own it

The Polish people have shown great humanity, and should be admired for it.

I'd rather have polish over here over Romanians any day of week but by god your T***s in the gym,you think you own it
I don't go to gym so don't know anything about it mate, but I can imagine Ukrainians be the same, hence putin is having a wank of a two weeks because boys build up like machines defending their country

Could be worse mate it could be you in Ukraine with you’re own house blown up half you’re family dead and you’re worried about buying fags? Don’t be a dick if you don’t take part in the scheme no one’s forcing you

unfortunately ukraine has turned into putins sour
playground

Syria and Belarus troops involved

russia needs invading

Project your mind forwards a few months in their agenda

The Ukie refugees have gone home./

You are registered as being willing to take in said refugees into your home.

Government official now brings you a few dinghy people to be billeted with you.

What you gonna do .?
Ukraine.

Ukraine.

People are so easily convinced by stuff they see on the telly - it doesn't even cross their tiny minds that it could be faked footage or that it could be footage of something being done in real life but by provocateurs, for the specific purpose of then blaming someone who had nothing to do with it.