Unifinish questions

Members online

That's the beauty of pva though, you always know how a wall/ceiling will behave by the drying time of it.
He kopped out simple as that.
Never had a mix set in less than an hour myself .. Would presume most plasterer can get a bag on ,laid in and finished off within that time tbh, as long as they haven't taken on to big an area than they can cope with.. On domestics especially most don't mix up more than a bag or two for putting gauge on.

Really ? It's been used on board. It's main purpose is to replace the need for pva so the review is totally useless
To be fair I was only reviewing the gear and how it acted I wasn't gonna take the gamble on a bare wall lol

To clarify to my army of haters, my reason for not using this product is that having used it ( yes twice Pete no need for the reminder ) it saves zero time due to it hanging around and costs twice as much

To clarify to my army of haters, my reason for not using this product is that having used it ( yes twice Pete no need for the reminder ) it saves zero time due to it hanging around and costs twice as much
To clarify your a knob who likes to cause trouble

Indeed therefore talking about the "Govt" is about as sane as discussing Santa Claus or the tooth fairy.
I believe that corbyn is not part of that and is trying to forge a movement to stand against it. Whether you love or loathe him, the man is honest. I met him a few weeks ago and he came across as very genuine.

I believe that corbyn is not part of that and is trying to forge a movement to stand against it. Whether you love or loathe him, the man is honest. I met him a few weeks ago and he came across as very genuine.

By appointing Diane Abbott as shadow Home Secretary he has shown that he has no desire to win a general election.

I would certainly put all my trust in the good lady Mrs May over jezza all day everyday

By appointing Diane Abbott as shadow Home Secretary he has shown that he has no desire to win a general election.

I would certainly put all my trust in the good lady Mrs May over jezza all day everyday
More of this from May

Attachments

• 1475914554087.jpg
    1475914554087.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 191
More of this from May

Envy is a horrible thing but it's an improvement though as for the last how ever it's always been the top 1% you lot have banged on about

The tax intake from the top 2% is what as a percentage? It's very high

Envy is a horrible thing but it's an improvement though as for the last how ever it's always been the top 1% you lot have banged on about

That's assuming they're not stashing their money offshore. I'm guessing the top 2% pay hardly any tax at all.

Not sure what you mean by envy. If some t**t wants to spend thousands on a personalised number plate and hundreds of thousands on a car whilst millions of kids in this country are below the poverty line then we'll have to force them to stop being greedy. It's way out of kilter. And don't give me the 'he works hard for his money b*ll***s'

Not sure what you mean by envy. If some t**t wants to spend thousands on a personalised number plate and hundreds of thousands on a car whilst millions of kids in this country are below the poverty line then we'll have to force them to stop being greedy. It's way out of kilter. And don't give me the 'he works hard for his money b*ll***s'
If people have earned the money let them spend it on wat there want..u seem against people doing well for themselves..fck me id hate u being pm ud give all money to benefit people or and by the way 80% of my family claim benefits and there don't deserve anymore than there get if was up to me id give them all food vouchers not money

For arguments sake let's say I'm earning 1 million a year, why is it my responsibility to pay more tax because some feral family want to have 4/5 kids they cannot afford

For arguments sake let's say I'm earning 1 million a year, why is it my responsibility to pay more tax because some feral family want to have 4/5 kids they cannot afford
Yep..bang on..dont have kids u cnt feed..never a truer word that's irresponsible not wanting to spend ur own earnings on a nice car..thing is with people on benefits there full of excuses and pity..go out and try harder and ull succeed..

Yep..bang on..dont have kids u cnt feed..never a truer word that's irresponsible not wanting to spend ur own earnings on a nice car..thing is with people on benefits there full of excuses and pity..go out and try harder and ull succeed..
This is where the problem lies your putting everyone on benefits in the same pot, most people on benefits also work full time but their wages are that low they have to be subsidised just to survive which brings us back to the well off who usually employ them.

Reactions: Pug
This is where the problem lies your putting everyone on benefits in the same pot, most people on benefits also work full time but their wages are that low they have to be subsidised just to survive which brings us back to the well off who usually employ them.

Ok so let's start paying shop staff £20 an hour then what happens ? The price of the goods also double and so on so what's your point ?

What u want them to do flynny? Pay every1 60,000k a year then wat wud we say!? Or if there getting that for ringing a till I want 200,000k a year and so on and so on

Ok so let's start paying shop staff £20 an hour then what happens ? The price of the goods also double and so on so what's your point ?
No it doesn't and let's not exaggerate it to get your point across the same goes to your post @Kitchy, let's pay people a living wage so they can live and afford to buy the things you consider luxuries like food and heating. If people earned a decent wage then the money would go back into the pot when they spent it so wake up and don't look down your nose at people on tills coz skimming plasterboards is not that far away from it skill wise :)