Virgin Plasterer

Members online

I know plasterers have some brains. If I thought I could just slap it on I wouldn’t be asking here. Respect for writing a book on the trade. One plasterer had an old tome on the subject that was 2” thick. He couldn’t read it though.

Like I said, don’t push your luck. There’s a fine line between banter and being a c**t.
Your post is hardly pressing when it comes to the worlds problems, so don’t over shoot .If you’re so clever, you wouldn’t need to come on to a forum to ask a ‘thick’ plasterer what to do so have some f**k**g respect before you think you’ve got your feet under the table

Like I said, don’t push your luck. There’s a fine line between banter and being a c**t.
Your post is hardly pressing when it comes to the worlds problems, so don’t over shoot .If you’re so clever, you wouldn’t need to come on to a forum to ask a ‘thick’ plasterer what to do so have some f**k**g respect before you think you’ve got your feet under the table
Did I cross the line or am I just being a chancer? I don’t care about the world I just wanna get me wall done. I don’t see people on here solving the worlds problems. Unless you can fix them with plaster. The book was thick not the plasterer, and some have a sense of humour.

Did I cross the line or am I just being a chancer? I don’t care about the world I just wanna get me wall done. I don’t see people on here solving the worlds problems. Unless you can fix them with plaster. The book was thick not the plasterer, and some have a sense of humour.
you should have listened to jessica ,

For fucksake, who left the sherry out? @hector it was you wasn't it?

Virgin Plasterer

You’re not high in any walk of life my little potato gnome
Au contraire, Andrew is one of the biggest critics of the Chinese Communist Party, after he bought some hooky made in China Hugo Boss boxer shorts that permanently dyed his scrotum green.
Chinese intelligence code named him eco-balls, he is one of their top targets.

Au contraire, Andrew is one of the biggest critics of the Chinese Communist Party, after he bought some hooky made in China Hugo Boss boxer shorts that permanently dyed his scrotum green.
Chinese intelligence code named him eco-balls, he is one of their top targets.
Pfffffft. He stayed too many days, at what would be ankle deep for most folk, standing in his pond and now they’ve just got an algae coating