Vitcas fire proof render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mucker

Hello any one used this product I've put the inside of a chimney on with it and can't seem to float it up, just has a load of stones in it.

Sent from my C6903 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

have you put it on thick enough , you should be able to float it up ok if its thick enough

Don't forget you can put heat onto it with a paint stripper or strong heater as it actually does it no harm and vitcas encourage this.

Aye marra, thought of it all on my own..............................:RpS_unsure:

Just text me them Carl..............3rd generation spread and all that........................:RpS_thumbup:

Ave got a job to do with this vitcas ..... Never used it before . Do you just rub up the render same as a normal sand cement ?? Or trowel it up ?

Av not used it marra, but i dont think so. Where are you getting the gear from?

I didn't mind using the render, it was easy to use just mix it properly. They say to mix it in the tub it comes in but I found it easier putting it in a bigger one. Next time I use it I shall just recommend the render as the last job I used it for they wanted it nice and smooth so used the heat resistant plaster on top - what a pile of c**p that is.

No botha arti , been looking on the net so probably where ever i can find it cheapest lol ill just have to read the instructions :RpS_thumbup: Looks like a faff on would rather just use sand cement and lime like but a dont wanna recommend it for it to **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.