What to do poll

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Tomorrow's jobs local to me as in next street for local builder I work for . Though he is a tight g it. Jobs a conni turned in to a extension . Straight forward . Ceiling four walls . All ready to rock on apparently . Anyway he said just feather in to old bit what was plastered when it was Connie. Do I
A do that n save on wear on back
B skim lot as it prob be quicker and good customer relations.
C refer to a if it's got skirting on

He's paying so just do as they ask (within reason) if you do it they could argue you wasted x amount so gonna dock you?

I dont like feathering or blending... sometimes it is quicker and less hassle to skim the lot :D

I.m very good specially on emulsion walls . Not seen job yet . Though I find when you paint it the roller sometimes pulls it of with being on thin

Night mare . Got it done but ceiling boards were bouncing so joints are prob gonna show up and he had stuck beeds on but they were 3 or 4 mm of board in a lot of place

Sounds shite pal, worst thing is if there is any problems the builder usually blames the spread, even though they've done a s**t job boarding/bea

On one reveal they had put two pieces of beed. It was in the middle so I tried pushing it in. A piece bout a inch long popped off . It was actually 3 bits of beed. I did make point to customer that I normal put bits of timber in between joists when then 600 centres as it's hard to stop the joints showing

I.m very good specially on emulsion walls . Not seen job yet . Though I find when you paint it the roller sometimes pulls it of with being on thin

rather get it somewhere near then fine fill it to make it perfect but very few painters are good at that and I hate painting.....