Will work for free!! ( Nuneaton area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve123

Hi all,
Im a 34 yr old guy looking for a career change, i am looking to work with a plasterer 1 or 2 days per week, in exchange for a little knowledge and experience.
I have no plastering qualifications or experience but i do have a good work ethic and i am reliable.
Any replys and advice would be appreciated.

Alright bud, welcome, why you lookin to career change? What do you do now? And why you wantin onto the trowel ? Just being nosey like:RpS_thumbup:

Can you drive? I might have a job towards the end of the week and start of next week you can help on. You won't be plastering yet though. Mixing up, helping boarding, prepping walls etc.

Yes mate i can drive,
But i am only available Fridays and saturdays as i have to work to pay the bills the rest of the week!
But if these days are any use let me know!!

Want some skills

Alright mate,
Always wanted to get into the building trade but people always talk me out of it!
thought its about time i just got on with it and did want i want for a change.
As for what i do for a job now, lets just say nothing worth mentioning but it pays the bills, just about.

You may be able to come friday then. Won't be doing any saturdays for a couple of weeks. I'm in exhall, Job is in tile hill

Alright mate,
Always wanted to get into the building trade but people always talk me out of it!
thought its about time i just got on with it and did want i want for a change.
As for what i do for a job now, lets just say nothing worth mentioning but it pays the bills, just about.
Fair play to you mate, but only being available fri-sat might be a bit of a drawback? But good luck to you,:RpS_thumbup:

Got to give it a go

Obviously would like to do more days, but until im good enough to get paid for my work there the only days i can afford to give!:confused:

come and learn clay (proper) plastering down south anybody can throw multi on the floor messy feckers :RpS_thumbup:

£77 per meter :RpS_thumbup:

come and learn clay (proper) plastering down south anybody can throw multi on the floor messy feckers :RpS_thumbup:

£77 per meter :RpS_thumbup:
How will working with you help him come on in plastering claymonster?? all he needs is a catapult to help put ya clay on the wall and then job done...............:RpS_laugh:

Good luck anyway steve123

How will working with you help him come on in plastering claymonster?? all he needs is a catapult to help put ya clay on the wall and then job done...............:RpS_laugh:

Good luck anyway steve123

dont listen to them steve they are jealous we are artisans down south and they are board skimmers up tut north and messy feckers at that with their fancy love gloves on

:RpS_lol:

Who puts clay on the walls? Thought it was for mugs and bowls etc

Seriousley do you have a lot of demand? Who and how are you targeting that market, or do they find you?

Seriousley do you have a lot of demand? Who and how are you targeting that market, or do they find you?

yes there is a serious interest down south and im doing ok thanks and they find me through website take a look better money than mainstream plastering :RpS_thumbup:

PMSL it is for mugs marra have you spoke to the claymonster yet?? when you do i rest my case.......Mugs.........Quality..........:RpS_thumbup:

Il set em up, you knock em down! Wondered if anyone would pick up on the mug line!

But yes clay pot I will have a look, I like to diversify if it means easier life for more dough.

PMSL it is for mugs marra have you spoke to the claymonster yet?? when you do i rest my case.......Mugs.........Quality..........:RpS_thumbup:

Il set em up, you knock em down! Wondered if anyone would pick up on the mug line!

But yes clay pot I will have a look, I like to diversify if it means easier life for more dough.

thanks for setting that northern **** up grump, might send RS over to see him :RpS_sneaky:

seriously have a look at the clay and give me a bell :RpS_thumbup:

Might pop along soon, courses are free aren't they? :RpS_biggrin:

So we've had a British gypsum mine & factory day out / night out too.
Then a wallcrete day out & night out aswell.
So maybe the clay is the next forum p1ss up & also pretend we're interested in pottery or summat. :RpS_thumbsup:

I'll start taking names for the bookings :RpS_wink:

Might pop along soon, courses are free aren't they? :RpS_biggrin:

So we've had a British gypsum mine & factory day out / night out too.
Then a wallcrete day out & night out aswell.
So maybe the clay is the next forum p1ss up & also pretend we're interested in pottery or summat. :RpS_thumbsup:

I'll start taking names for the bookings :RpS_wink:

sounds good i'll ask spunky and RS who have you got in mind :RpS_thumbup:

thanks for setting that northern **** up grump, might send RS over to see him :RpS_sneaky:

seriously have a look at the clay and give me a bell :RpS_thumbup:
Think you'll find RS will be in my corner CM. Ill send him down to mesh u up then once hes given you a good spat and run the rule over you he can then rub u up the wrong way. At this point i can give you a couple of slaps with the love glove like the peasant u are and send you home to be patched up with rendaid............:RpS_laugh: Thats you done geordie style my good man.........:RpS_thumbup:

so 60 m2 over 2 days at 77 a meter is £4620 i think you can afford to do the course for free haha, by the way clay monster im very close in being done with my holidays for the year then ill be seriously considering the mud plastering

so 60 m2 over 2 days at 77 a meter is £4620 i think you can afford to do the course for free haha, by the way clay monster im very close in being done with my holidays for the year then ill be seriously considering the mud plastering

nice one mate look forward to seeing you, get you earning some proper money on the clay :RpS_thumbup:

Think you'll find RS will be in my corner CM. Ill send him down to mesh u up then once hes given you a good spat and run the rule over you he can then rub u up the wrong way. At this point i can give you a couple of slaps with the love glove like the peasant u are and send you home to be patched up with rendaid............:RpS_laugh: Thats you done geordie style my good man.........:RpS_thumbup:

make sure you wash that love glove artisan :RpS_scared:

A girl in Aldershot was pushing that at a B.N.I meeting a few years back, she said its piss easy, thats why she teaches it.

Its also enviroment friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.