£200 double bedroom reskim, gutted.

Who on earth would want to fuk about in someone else's house all day sheeting up and talking shite to customers. I'd rather have less money and peace of mind. I've done domestic work loads of it during the last recession pile of utter wank .

Someones gotta do it. Tbf I cherry pick my work. I get all sorts. Occasional full tac m skim houses brought by investors. Full (empty) houses no sheeting up etc.

But don’t mine putting a sheet down n banging an artex ceiling out for£300 n been home at 11am. I naturally don’t make mess so minimal cleaning

If you can command top money good on you . Here in sunny Manchester theres no way we can charge them prices very rare anyway

I do a mix of domestic and work for several builders doing allsort tbh, funnily enough I get most of my external work from a roofing company!! I think I've rendered more chimney stacks than anyone I know!

Someones gotta do it. Tbf I cherry pick my work. I get all sorts. Occasional full tac m skim houses brought by investors. Full (empty) houses no sheeting up etc.

But don’t mine putting a sheet down n banging an artex ceiling out for£300 n been home at 11am. I naturally don’t make mess so minimal cleaning

Your getting earlier and earlier.... by Xmas you be home for 9! :ROFLMAO:

Plenty of them, some doing it for less. It's a shame because some areas have a over supply of so called plasterers and if you are good you can be affected through no fault of your own and you will not succeed, that is a fact.

Plenty of them, some doing it for less. It's a shame because some areas have a over supply of so called plasterers and if you are good you can be affected through no fault of your own and you will not succeed, that is a fact.
Well said that is a fact

I was just under cut on a job, someone priced a large open plan kitchen diner, walls and ceiling around 6m by 4m and a small pantry about 3m by 1.5m £250. Customer rang me asking if i can match it, I just said You know where I am when he makes a mess of it

I was just under cut on a job, someone priced a large open plan kitchen diner, walls and ceiling around 6m by 4m and a small pantry about 3m by 1.5m £250. Customer rang me asking if i can match it, I just said You know where I am when he makes a mess of it

£250?????

@Donzo that cheap enough?

Yes exactly, business is all about supply & demand, also the locality you are costing, private housing, ex council properties, too many variables to say you are too expensive or not. Prices are different all over the country. Don't understand why some people don't get it.

It's tough at the bottom of the ladder! Would hate to be starting again in this generation of penny pinching, sly fuckwits