1 ceilling. 6 hours

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today i got a call from the rep from BG to ask how my material was. Luckily it was behaving itself today and no issues whatsoever. He asked if i had heard of the new uni finish and i said i seen it advertised on the bags. So he kindly offered to deliver a few to the job tomorrow for free! Should be interesting :RpS_cool:

bugger im gonna hassle them tomorow see if i can get some free bags wanna try it before i buy it

Well today i got a call from the rep from BG to ask how my material was. Luckily it was behaving itself today and no issues whatsoever. He asked if i had heard of the new uni finish and i said i seen it advertised on the bags. So he kindly offered to deliver a few to the job tomorrow for free! Should be interesting :RpS_cool:

I take it he doesnt know your the hillside strangler then casper............:-0

He's gotta be talkin 4 bag minimum. It'll be going straight on the job on thursday...a nice artex ceiling lol

In that vid, why the feck would you skim the one bit of a bathroom that doesn't need skimming? Where it's going to be tiled.

Had exactly the same problem with a few artex ceilings recently over bluegrit taking hours to set , sitting lookin at them. Got some more to do in the same house and got thistle bondit so see if thats any better, or maybe its just the shite boardy and multi ive been getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.