10 Good reasons why its good being a spread ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, the missus works in my old school and I was in there last week chatting to an old teacher :RpS_thumbup:

Back on topic.

Being able to use the excuse " its not quite dry let" and no one can say otherwise :RpS_lol:

Always remember that a bad day being a plasterer is still better than a good day being a bricklayer.:)

eerrrgghhhhh creamy mash?? nowt down for that youll be telling us next that you pipe the mash onto ya plate:RpS_scared:View attachment 1716 that is wrong in every way

Ugh!!Best way to do mash is to microwave some spuds then peal them. Add milk & butter then mash as normal. No need for pans and water - trowels up a lot better as well :RpS_thumbup:

The best mash comes in a bag "just add boiling water".

Whats that other stuff that comes in bags you just add water to????????

That must be the stuff nick was on about the other month. You have to water it down with water........:RpS_thumbup:

what about if you need it more watery because common sense would say add more powderd water but the powderd water makes it thicker and you end up with watery water, but not the watery water water you was after in the first place:RpS_confused:

i could live on mash , made with butter/cream/white pepper , a food of the GOD'S.......
no mate anyone who puts cream into mashed taties deserves to be shot!!!!! milk and butter thats it!! i could live on them too

grated cheese on a shephards pie mmmmm
we was on about this in the club today and one of the lads said that his mam use to put a raw egg in the mash and rake it through with a fork:RpS_scared:

Just did a big pan of mince & onion with baby carrots earlier with mash (with milk & butter). Bloody lovely.

How's this one then.
Bake some spuds, half them when cooked, mash the potato with milk, butter and cheese. Fill the skins back up with the mash, sprinkle with grated cheese then back in the oven till golden. Bit of mucking about I know but worth it.

How's this one then.
Bake some spuds, half them when cooked, mash the potato with milk, butter and cheese. Fill the skins back up with the mash, sprinkle with grated cheese then back in the oven till golden. Bit of mucking about I know but worth it.

now thats good ****

Status
Not open for further replies.