3 mugs

Members online

No members online now.
Oh, I thought you'd stopped visiting the forum. :oops:

Anyway, I'm not a plasterer so I haven't a fcuking clue what's in that. It looks like sticks, straw and mud/clay. :wtf:

It's not a problem though, I told the owner and conservation officer that the "heritage and traditional plastering expert was arriving tomorrow. You'll be fine, just bring a clip board. (y) I'll be outside assessing the timber frame :descansando:

I don't miss anything mate :foto::tanguero::coffe:;)

:eek: I haven't got a clipboard :frenetico:

Tidy little concrete base for an oil tank today, was knocked off for half 12
F6A1A522-39F8-4911-A02E-5D3522AE9546.jpeg

:endesacuerdo: Marriage has changed you. I don't think it was an engagement, you were just grooming the poor boy.
Suuuuckkkeeeeeer!!!! Bwah ha ha ha!!! .... oh come on, there’s plenty folk on here dying to be harrassed by their missus! :risas:

We’ll done winners!! I don’t where I’d be without my mug... I’d have a wet knee

Attachments

• B150ED79-4AFF-48FC-9D20-7D18DD57472D.jpeg
    B150ED79-4AFF-48FC-9D20-7D18DD57472D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 212
Why do you not have curtains Jessica are you an exhibitionist walking around in the nuddy? .
Si hasn’t furnished the windows that’s why... if I was left to live on my own I probably wouldn’t have chairs. Being made to shop for house stuff is my worst nightmare

Poor love... give him snuggles from me

Thanks but I don't want anymore snuggles from Larry I just want to do my job and get paid, no more touching up and ball tickling from now on :coffe:

I really don't think sexual harassment at work will help him come to terms with online bullying. :endesacuerdo:

I don't mind now and again but not everyday it interferes with my heritage plastering :sisi:

Suuuuckkkeeeeeer!!!! Bwah ha ha ha!!! .... oh come on, there’s plenty folk on here dying to be harrassed by their missus! :risas:

We’ll done winners!! I don’t where I’d be without my mug... I’d have a wet knee

Yeah I do, I like to be spanked really hard so it leaves a red hand print on my soft butt cheeks and then......... oh sh1t wrong forum :eek::frenetico:

Oh, I thought you'd stopped visiting the forum. :oops:

Anyway, I'm not a plasterer so I haven't a fcuking clue what's in that. It looks like sticks, straw and mud/clay. :wtf:

It's not a problem though, I told the owner and conservation officer that the "heritage and traditional plastering expert was arriving tomorrow. You'll be fine, just bring a clip board. (y) I'll be outside assessing the timber frame :descansando:
This is the s**t quite literally
https://www.lime.org.uk/clay-dung-daubs.html