5x4 living room ceiling over-board and skim

You do make me piss with all your Billy big bollox chat!

Not so long since you was on here under adcar plastering asking for advice after using bonding to fill chases on single skin external walls and didn't know why your customers were suffering with damp showing through!

Then your Billy big bollox with subbies yet don't pay there wages, also don't supply & fit materials and also not vat registered.

Unrivaled customer service I remember you quoting!

Your now saying your knocking 12k render jobs out in 2 days but yet still not vat registered!

Bullshit alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is another thing that makes me laugh...people think they no it all but don't ask for advice in fear that someone will take the piss when they could potentially do a better job...

This is another thing that makes me laugh...people think they no it all but don't ask for advice in fear that someone will take the piss when they could potentially do a better job...

Any apprentice I have ever had have known what basic plastering materials should be used for each substrate/ build after 6 months max!

You give it all the billy big bollox talk like your gods gift on here always have done but know f**k all!

Any apprentice I have ever had have known what basic plastering materials should be used for each substrate/ build after 6 months max!

You give it all the billy big bollox talk like your gods gift on here always have done but know f**k all!

This is the classic comment: This is the sort of question my apprentice would ask!!! Mate i've heard it all before...but the fact is everyday we learn right? new materials? different substrates? etc etc

Mate if you done that of them ladders your a f**k**g legend

ACA6FB0A-4095-4BED-B063-D9D2E1CD45C0.jpeg

The quote ain't unreasonable at £450 end of.. If you want to go man handle boards loading then unloading aswell as plaster then board ceiling taking a chance of hitting a low wire or even worse a water pipe then drag all the bits in to skim the ceiling, 2coat it properly at least 4 trowels over it that's me though.. Then clean up with a hoover.. That's me again.. Then your a mug... Just saying..

No on average I earn £250 -£300 per day usually work 4 days...no later than around 3pm. I also have subbies...customer pays direct for subbies and mats. Accountant does my accounts monthly I stay just under VAT.
Bullshit

I'm moving into surveying..currently doing a diploma...and I'm developing. Will still be plastering on my own projects would find it hard to let someone else do it.

What training have you done? The people who tent my offices are chartered surveyors and are always busy

What training have you done? The people who tent my offices are chartered surveyors and are always busy

Level 6 Diploma alongside 1 day a week on site. Next stage will be to get my ASSOC RICS. It takes around 3 years to get qualified.