a start

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because I've said you basically need to have a better opening I'm a boring bast##d!oh that's b*****d by the way!my lads have a laugh believe me mate but know how to speak to people rightly hence why there busy working for me and not sounding like a tit.hehe on here pissing everyone off.Anyway got work to do but plenty of Jeremy kyle for you lad!

Calm down people

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks terrible though Danny for Jo public
looking in, don't get me wrong as Plasterers we are hardly renowned for our education but I'd like to think we can all converse in a respectful manner.

I've never met Tony but from his intro he wouldn't get through a domestics jobs door, I even think it would be an issue on site :-/

So because I've said you basically need to have a better opening I'm a boring bast##d!oh that's b*****d by the way!my lads have a laugh believe me mate but know how to speak to people rightly hence why there busy working for me and not sounding like a tit.hehe on here pissing everyone off.Anyway got work to do but plenty of Jeremy kyle for you lad!
Bellend

looking in, don't get me wrong as Plasterers we are hardly renowned for our education but I'd like to think we can all converse in a respectful manner.

I've never met Tony but from his intro he wouldn't get through a domestics jobs door, I even think it would be an issue on site :-/
Ohh danny

He's not far from you Ben. He might come and get ya :boxeador:

download (69).jpg

Was only lookin for some work am just bein meself worked on me self for 20 years an got on sound with evry customer ive ever worked for so i cant be that bad

sorry to jump on this thread. and im all for helping others out for work. we all need it time from time.

but where are the days when you get someone asking for work and telling you where they live. what they can and cant do etc?

now its i need work whos got any....... or im available. got any work.

dont.know bout you lot but i wouldnt touch people with introduction like that at all.[/Q send me ur number an arl ring u maggot

Hope you get something for Monday Tony !you seem to have fell out with everyone !its stressful enough when looking .the strange thing is I've actually enjoyed this thread so hopefully you don't attack me ! Good luck regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.