a very tool ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat boy skim

Private Member
243437719_f2e597ae91.jpg

:-0Oh dear, no likey,each to their own a suppose. What were u smokin when u were on that 2 week course mate, lol

Last edited:
thought his mrs fncked off with his mate? wasnt they both shagging her?

i did someones livingroom the other month and the woman had 4 kids from the age of about 3 up to about 14, she had me let the kids put their hand prints in the skim, ill look for the pic

It's an improvement on tha t 6 board wall video anyhow ................keep it up :RpS_thumbup:
Overboard it and skim it, best solution? Eml, sbr,jackhammer, demolition,paint it,artex,spray it, line it with 1/2ply and tiles, slab it, turf it, deck it, but please cover it with anything, cause a hate it.....ahh that's better:mad:

its a differant thing all together mate,this is called inprinting plastering a bit like what worrior up north does
I used to do that when I was a kid, when the council done a bit of dashing or rendering we would run our fingers thru it Write our names, draw cocks and b*ll***s, but we called it vandalism. Lol:RpS_laugh: no offence intended fbs

Pretty smart van. Shame you can't get anything bigger than a 4x3 in it and you'd have to use b+q diy poly cove in 6ft lengths

i used to drive a company transporter it was the best van i had ......to drive and for speed but the load space not so good, but it looks nice and it wernt mine so i diddnt care:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.