Accelerator

12.5kg bag? One bag per 220ltr tub. Mix it in a smaller tub first until all the flakes have dissolved then add to the big tub. Give it a good stir.

I would mix the flakes once you have set up. Once the mixing has done flush your machine out well and dispose of any left over. It goes into a hard gel overnight so make sure there is none left.

Don't listen to none of that mate 2 bottles of daddy's malt vinegar..... like the stuff you get at the chip shop works with multi aswell! Check my YouTube upload.... vinegar tits!

Don't listen to none of that mate 2 bottles of daddy's malt vinegar..... like the stuff you get at the chip shop works with multi aswell! Check my YouTube upload.... vinegar tits!
I bet there's a numpty or two actually looking :LOL:

12.5kg bag? One bag per 220ltr tub. Mix it in a smaller tub first until all the flakes have dissolved then add to the big tub. Give it a good stir.

I would mix the flakes once you have set up. Once the mixing has done flush your machine out well and dispose of any left over. It goes into a hard gel overnight so make sure there is none left.
Thankyou buddy