Accident...

Members online

I’m 36 body is f**k*d. Between football and Plastering it’s done a right number on me, i’m A typical bloke though, magic sponge and carry on. Avoid doctors and hospitals at all costs
I'm the same, although stopped playing footy this season. I get a sports massage every month, hurts like hell but sorts it right out, would definitely recommend. My back used to twinge and I'd be out of action for a week so cost me loads now I just pay £40 a month to keep me ticking over, touch wood not been injured for a while now

Fookin around in slippers in this game all for Mrs Jones or the w**k*r builder who Wants there job done yesterday
No loyalty with these losers sort your s**t out
Proper advise is rest & come back strong

I'm the same, although stopped playing footy this season. I get a sports massage every month, hurts like hell but sorts it right out, would definitely recommend. My back used to twinge and I'd be out of action for a week so cost me loads now I just pay £40 a month to keep me ticking over, touch wood not been injured for a while now
I quit footy at 26, literally done nothing since but work. Go osteopaths first Monday every 2month just to keep me in check to.

Wish you a speedy recovery mate.I tore ligaments in my ankle last year.Drove back from St tropez doing a micro job and handbrake went in van and rolled over.long bloody drive back and was off for two weeks.Hope your ok pal.