Adjustable Squeegee Trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Nearly bought one for flattening skimming it's the only spat I could find with a handle on an angle there expensive though if you can get them here or it costs even more to get one from the states

I Nearly bought one for flattening skimming it's the only spat I could find with a handle on an angle there expensive though if you can get them here or it costs even more to get one from the states
i might get one and try it then and if i dont like it i will send it to you if you want to have a go?

How much are they?

It's a lot of money for something that might not work you buy one and let us know :RpS_thumbup:

This is it are they more for spreading stuff about, just got to buy one and try it suppose

i want one now haha not quite sure how its goin to work but i like trying new stuff, but am i fook buying one for 75bar

surley one can be orderd from us to here?? ive never orderd from abroad so i wuddnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.