Advice needed

Good evening everyone. i was wondering if i could get a bit of advice. I am currently in the process of opening up to a kitchen dinner. the two walls that were either side of the wall that was taken down dont quite line up (see pictures) one side is already boarded (dot and dab) i would like to know if people would

1, dot and dab over the current plaster to bring the wall level.
2 remove plaster then dot and dab
3 build up layers of bondit or something similar.
4 Something completely different

this wall will have kitchen units hanging on it also only 2 or 3 tho.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thx

Attachments

Danny

Administrator
for the two walls that dont line up I use to chop the plaster back another 6 inches or so on eaither side. The reason for this is that most corners bulg out a bit :D

I have done tonnes of these and you will never tell where the join was :D

o would plant a board on the existing skim area to flatten it out. but be cautious of your kitchen measuremrnts and internal angle bring square

for the two walls that dont line up I use to chop the plaster back another 6 inches or so on eaither side. The reason for this is that most corners bulg out a bit :D

I have done tonnes of these and you will never tell where the join was :D
Sounds like a good idea will use this in the future, in the case though the wall under the plasterboard had a big concrete lintel box that has pushed the board out even more. Hence the bigger gap

o would plant a board on the existing skim area to flatten it out. but be cautious of your kitchen measuremrnts and internal angle bring square
Brilliant I’ll give this ago then, I’m guessing just use more dabs around the areas where units will be fitted

Love CBD